HELP!! A xx's e-mail make me hung in front of my computer~about eBay transaction

Everevereve said:
I think she just really want to know if the bag is real....

I agree with you. I think I would be just as paraniod when buying a LV on ebay. I feel badly for the reputable sellers but with so many seller with fakes swearing their LV's are real, I think I'd make a seller just as nuts out of fear.

I always ask authenticity questions before bidding, not after I win the item.

Some Ebay sellers say they will not accept bids from buyers without a certain # of positive feedbacks. The potential buyer can email & seller decides on a case by case basis whether to accept a bid.

That's what this seller should do if she decides to sell on Ebay again.

AppleB said:
Well, what is the point for you by saying this? Oh, thanks anyway, at least let me know another person.

My intention was to assure the person who posted above me (the person I quoted), that it IS possible to buy authentic on ebay, not to be scared away completely.

Me secondary intention was to weigh in on your situation, which you posted about in excruciating detail. Did you expect for us to just be outraged on your part, and to not offer any opinions on the situation? I'm sorry, but if I spent a big whack of money on an item, and then wanted to be reassured that I would get a refund if it was not authentic, if the seller did not just say "yup", I would be worried.