HELP!! A xx's e-mail make me hung in front of my computer~about eBay transaction

I think both parties emails seem suspicious. The seller is not giving straight or very believable answers and the buyer is pushing the sale too much and seems like she's counting on her money back like she intends to do a bait and switch. Just my 2 cents.

Summary of the Saga (atleast what I got out of it so far):

Bidder with questionable feedback asks to bid on Apple's speedy. Apple says yes and she wins it. Then the bidder starts asking Apple if it's authentic and wants to go to the LV store to get it authenticated. Apple doesn't want to do this bc LV stores do not authenticate and this lady apparently buys fakes on Canal St. already so there's a chance she will buy a fake speedy and return it to Apple saying "the LV store said this was not authentic so give me my money back." Fearing this Apple then tells the seller that she spilled coffee and broke the purse so that the transaction would be cancelled. The buyer now threatens to report Apple to ebay and Apple is confused about what to do.

Is that right..?

Wow! I am sooo naive. I never thought that baiting and switching was a possibility. But, i guess when the merchandise is out of your hands anything can happen. I hope they resolve this.

I already said everything that I should say in my listing... And her e-mail just make me so scared... I don't konw what did she think... I did answered all of her questions, which in a hard way. Although it was not that straight, but clear, right?

I am so regret. Just like I don't even know how I die...

I thing I am always sincerely, and respect my buyer, as everybody can check my feedback, eventhough is not so many. I am totally lost, don't know what I did wrong, and don't what to do...I can't even type now...make me high blood pressure

Thanks a million #35, sparkles48!

Also, as y'all can see, I am new here, and new to these forum thing too. thanks for all the replies, I love forum now.

You know what? I just want to get out of her maelstrom ASAP. Cause I really can't handle this, maybe I am tooooo naive. Send her the bag will cause more and more and more... What if I put a tag on the bag, then she hurt my bag and return? That will be permanent... After couple of e-mails, she make me feel like I am dealing with a "person who try to find a fish bone in an egg".

Hi Apple, I don't know what you can do about it NOW, but next time go with your gut and refuse to sell to bidders with poor feedback. Oh, and you can always put a hospital tag thing on the handle of your bag (the ones that can't be removed without cutting) and say you won't give a refund without that on there, if you're worried about her doing a bait and switch. It sucks, but you the auction did end with her as the high bidder so it looks like you aren't holding up your end.

I'm speechless . . .
but I'm going to edit it out her name in EVERY one of your posts, please don't name names in posts people!
She could be a member here for cripes sake!

Loganz said:
The buyer has questionable feedback - this alone is cause for concern - we all know that buyers can attempt to switch real bags for fake bags - and we all know that LV stores will not authenticate - and will most often tell you a bag is fake just to get you out of the store.

I am just offering a second opinion.

I'm slow, bear w/ me . . . the auction was private. . . where'd you see the Buyer's feedback?

OMG! No offense to anyone...but this was a very poor way of handling this situation...from BOTH parties....The fact that Swanky had to remove the persons personal info is HORRENDOUS...and I do think the buyer is suspicious..so what was the point of airing dirty laundry....???!!!!This could have been handled better by BOTH parties.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I'm slow, bear w/ me . . . the auction was private. . . where'd you see the Buyer's feedback?

If you go to the auction listing, in the "Questions from members" section, the first question is from the buyer essentially asking if it would be OK to bid even though she HAD pretty bad FB. Apple said to go ahead and bid...