Help a Newbie....

Hi Rica, I don't know if you've seen the Brief style? It's different from the city/part time/work but is not a hobo. It comes in GH (really pretty in my opinion). There are lots of pictures in the reference library.
I believe Homme et Femme in Shangri La currently has a few if you want to check out the size. Also, a Balenciaga store is opening in Manila (GB5) in March :yahoo:
Aloha Rag is a really wonderful source for B-bags though.

^^ Yes, in Manila for now:smile: They are a bit expensive over there but at least you can try out the styles you like before you order (though they don't often have much in stock). They also have the RTT, which comes in giant hardware (but is just too big a bag IMHO)

Hi Rica, I don't know if you've seen the Brief style? It's different from the city/part time/work but is not a hobo. It comes in GH (really pretty in my opinion). There are lots of pictures in the reference library.
I believe Homme et Femme in Shangri La currently has a few if you want to check out the size. Also, a Balenciaga store is opening in Manila (GB5) in March :yahoo:
Aloha Rag is a really wonderful source for B-bags though.

Hi, thanks will check them out! Cant wait for the Balenciaga store to open...although I bet its gonna be super expensive over here!!!!