Help a Husband Out!

1. It's the Hampton's stripe. It's similar to this but the stripe version is gone from the website. You might still find them in other department stores, the outlets or eBay. If you're looking for one, I'd suggest calling Coach and see if they have any left.

2. I'm almost certain that it is the one I posted above - Hamptons Stripe Book Tote #10264.

Hope that helps!
  3. Thanks for your help everyone, I think you are correct with the eBay listings. Those bags look the same just in a different color and since one is 10262 and the other is 10264 and I going to assume that the one in my picture is 10263. Thanks a lot!
  4. Just be careful if you decide to get one from ebay. Make sure to post it in the "authenticate this" thread.
  5. that bag she's holding is the hampton's signature stripe book tote.

if you let the SA know that, she may be able to order it for you still. the number is irrelevant b/c they should know, if not, be able to look up.

i wish you could zoom on this, the brown tag is actually facing out so you can see the style number and pricing, pretty clever!

the color is khaki/parchment and you won't find it in any coach stores, try the outlet and if not available then i'd ask the SAs to see if it's orderable, if you try ebay please please post in the authentic (sp) thread so we can have our experts look over and tell you whether it's real or fake before purchase!

g'luck :smile: