HELP a dude out ...

1. i'm 21 years old & I want to buy my girl the swarovski chanel earrings, among other things, for x-mas. i at first tried looking for them online, but I don't know how to tell whether they are authentic or replicas. so, for that reason, I have all but ruled out online shopping.

i live in cape may in southern new jersey, & am trying to find a retailer closer than Nyc .. if there is not one, I have no problem going there, but if there is, i'd of course be appreciative of anyone who could tell me . lastly, could anybody fill me in as to the retail price of these earrings? i would probably be buying a small or medium sized pair.

2. I'll move this to the Chanel Forum for you. It's fine in the Jewelry Box Forum, but my Chanel friends will definitely be able to help you quicker there:yes:

:welcome:Welcome Dude:biggrin:

3. You're not too far from Short Hills mall in Short Hills, NJ. There is Neiman Marcus in there you can call, as well as the Short Hills Chanel boutique. Ask for the crystal CC earings. Maybe they will even ship it to you. By the way, whatever you see online is a cheap replica that will probably turn green or have stones fall out right away. Good call staying away from them. And what a great BF you are!

4. You are so sweet. Your gf will be thrilled when she saw the gift.

Hope you get one very soon.