Hello

1. i am new here and i love this website (:yahoo: )....... any way, i am looking into buying a ellipse pm and i need advice! thanks!

ps. your bag collections are TDF ( hey! i'm getting the hang of pf language!)

2. Welcome!!!:flowers: :heart:

3. Welcome to the PF!!! The Ellipse PM is a great bag. I also suggest the Popincourt Haut and Batignolles Horizontal. ;)

4. [quote=Louis Vuitton;890639]i am new here and i love this website (:yahoo: )....... any way, i am looking into buying a ellipse pm and i need advice! thanks!

Warm welcome to PF

ps. your bag collections are TDF ( hey! i'm getting the hang of pf language!)[/quote]

Sure, you are catching up fast ..are you sure you haven't been here before?;) LOL kidding

Ellipse Pm is cute bag go for it ..

5. thanks! actually, i have a popincourt haut and a batignolles! (THEY ARE WONDERFUL BAGS!)

6. lol. In that case: Go for a Cabas Piano! :lol:

7. Could you pretty please with a cherry on top tell me about the ellipse?

8. Hey - cool member name - I'm surprised nobody thought to take this one sooner! Either way, welcome and happy obsessing! :smile:

9. Welcome!

I had the Ellipse PM for a little while and I loved it. I always felt very chic and sophisticated when I carried it. I ended up exchanging it because it didn't hold all of my stuff - not nearly as much as my Speedy 25, for example - but I definitely want to go back and get it again someday. If you're looking for something smaller and more structured than your popincourt and batignolles, the Ellipse might be perfect!

If you're careful, you can find really nice ones on eBay at great prices, but beware of the fakes.

10. random...... I HATE FAKES!..... back on topic.....

11. welcome.

12. im bad.... not that i see the popincourt..... ME WANT!..... will my zippy organizer fit?

13. this is my least favorite bag. whenever i see it, i assume it's fake. i have seen one real one. ever. people buying fake lv (around my area) seem to gravitate towards this one. jmho. i, too, am learning the lingo!

14. Welcome!!!

15. Welcome to the PF