Hello!

1. I am new user. And a bag-a-holic! Just wanted to say that this bag is really nice. I have had the honor to work with Chanel cosmetics in Asia the last 2 and half years - and the boutique stuff are amazing...if only we were paid enough to get them all! :smile: I was able to acquire several leather goods during my stint with the brand and I love them all!
    (1) a Karl Lagerfeld Limited 2006 edition 2.55 lambskin black evening bag
    (2) Black caviar leather Cosmetics bag
    (3) Pink Caviar Leather key case
    (4) A vintage black caviar leather shoulder bag
    (5) Lastly, my final purchase before moving on - is the 2006 PNY Bag! :smile:

I am enjoying going through this forum. If time permits, I will display my bag collection so that it can be appreciated by others like me. :smile: My husband has no clue when I talk about my "toys".

Cheers to all!

2. Hi and welcome to the Chanel forum! :flowers:

I'm a big, big fan of Chanel cosmetics and your job sounds great to me!
    And please do show us your collection, so we can drool over it.......not literally of course ;)

3. Welcome! I can't wait to see pictures!

4. Hello, welcome!! This is a great place to share your Chanel bags...waiting to see your modelling pics...

5. Hello and Welcome. Thanks for the warm introduction. I can't wait to see your pictures.

6. Hi Welcome - Now show us your bags !!! LOL! hehehehe.

7. Welcome to the Chanel forum. =)
    Looking forward to pictures of your collection.

8. Welcome to the forum!!!:welcome: Would love to see a family portrait!

9. Hi, I'm looking forward to see your toys, sounds like a nice collection. Welcome to the forum!!

10. welcome to the forum! i look forward to seeing your collection!

11. Hello and welcome, really looking forward to seeing your collection.

12. Welcome to the forum.

13. Welcome! I can't wait to see your goodies!

14. Welcome :welcome:I'd love to see your collection too! The Karl L SE especially!

15. Welcome, can't wait to see your goodies.