Hello-visiting re question about Chloe tall buckle boots--

1. I am not sure of the exact name of the boots, but they are the ones with the buckle on the the top and again at bottom. I ordered them on sale from jildor shoes and am expecting them tomorrow. What do you girls think about these boots, specifically the quality and staying power? Thanks!

UPDATE: I think they are the Paddington boots
  2. How much were they and what colour?
    I just posted on the forum asing about them!!!
  3. They were half off (around $580) in the chocolate brown and a size 37.5. They still have a 36.5 and 37 left.
  4. I am normally a size 7 and a lot of people are saying to get a half a size bigger.
    What size are you normally?

Saks is sold out online but I think I'll call the 1-800 # tomorrow and have them find one for me. Its cheaper there too!
  5. I normally wear between a 7 and 7.5. I will get them in tomorrow and let you know how they fit. Do you remember how much they were at Saks?
  6. The Saks site said $484.....Let me know ASAP and let me know how you like them!!! Everyone else was raving about them! I am a little concerned about the size of the heel and if its comfortable!!!
  7. Wow--that is a great price--more than half off. One good thing about jildor shoes, for me anyway, was no sales tax and the shipping was really cheap. I will let you know tomorrow evening as I expect them in tomorrow afternoon!
  8. I have the Paddington Boots from last year, and I absolutely adore them. I have also just managed to get the pull on pair in brown for now, and I can say hand on heart, these boots will last ages. I actually went up a full size, but the problem then arises, that the height of the boot increases too! so I have taken my new ones in to have a little taken off the top ;)

You will adore them no question :yes:

New boots

Paddy 2005 boots
  9. another gorgeous addition to your collection Chloe Babe - well done.
  10. jildore shoes is the only place I can find the ones I want but they only have a size 7 and I am normally a size. I am not sure if I should take the risk!!!
  11. Well--mine got in today and I think they may be too small. They are a little tight around my calf on the right side. I am going to wear around a little to try, though, because they are gorgeous!
  12. Let me know if you don't want them!
  13. ahh sorry to hear that leem, the leather is pretty flexi on the boots, you could have them stretched by a local cobbler if you really do love them :smile: