HELLO! New Lvs comming this May

1. If you guys have seen the the Petit Bucket and speedy with some colorfull things hanging around the bag from the last runway, Marc told that it will be on sale this May!
    I am very very interesting to see it, its such a nice and adorible bag from LV!!:love:

Ps. Sorry about my English and if this was posted ..Im sorry:biggrin:

2. Oh I can't wait to see them. Thanks for the info.

3. Marc, as in Marc Jacobs? Did you see an interview with him or something?

Cool, I like the bucket.

4. Hi, There was an interview in the magazine in my country, the whole story is about Marc Jacobs and Giesel went to Hong kong for the openning of the new boutique there and there was a photo shoot of Giesal in the Louis Vuitton dresses and some are really new bags from the summer's runway, one picture, she was walking down the stair in downlown and Marc Jacobs was taking her photo by a digital camera and Giesel was carying a black speedy multicolor with the colorfull things (sorry..dont know whats called) hanging around the bag! it is absolutly beautiful and on the bottom of the page it says that New bag will be on sale this May!
    Is cool!!
    :smile:

5. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see them

6. Yea! Thanks !!

7. I have only seen this in a magazine and would love to see it in peron.

8. oooh, sounds really cute! does anyone have any magazine scans or pix? :smile:

9. The Fringe Line:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope that helps! : )

10. The fringe speedy is very cute but I'm not too fond of the other ones.

11. Oh my gawd...im sorry..but thats pretty ugly...first the holes then the fringe...someone must have gotten shredder happy...:smile:

12. their cute, but i don't think i'd spend my money on one

13. LOL :lol:

I'm not a fan of this fringe stuff. Too....dangly :blink:

14. it's in the old Baazar...with Madonna on the cover...
    and those bags aren't cheap either...

15. oh... goodness that is simply disgusting.