Hello Kitty gets the LV look...

1. I just had to share this wallet with you guys.

http://www.jlist.com/PRODUCT/FY752

I think I would take this wallet over a fake LV wallet any day...

2. OH.. why can i live in Japan.. I have to go there just for the shopping!

3. I think I've seen those somewhere before. But yup, I'd take that over a fake..I love Hello Kitty :smile:

4. That Is The Cutest Purse! Hello Kitty Has Had Quite A Few LV Looks For FAO Schwarz. Now, That They Are Only In NYC & The Website...I'm Not Sure If They're Available. Back In '99-'00.....They Had Extensive Vernis (Look) Collection...It Was So Cute!!! ........Yes! I Love Hello Kitty, Much Rather Have That Wallet Than A Fake....Hello Kitty ~ She's In A Class Of Her Own!!!!

5. I like the Hello Kitty LV bags. They do have some cute styles and I would prefer that over a fake. I love Hello Kitty so much that makes me want to wera my Ts again which I actually put away because I thought I was to old for it.

6. i'll wait til the asian stores here in socal have them selling for $12 instead of $44.

7. Ohh you gotta keep us posted if you see em. Thanks!!!!

8. haha sure. but i hardly ever go in lil saigon.. it's a headache to go there cuz of all the bad drivers and rude people (it's just the way they/we are. :annoyed:). but if i ever go in the next few weeks, and spot some, i'll try to buy one or something.

9. OH ha ha ive been there. To that mall.. I dont understand why there was no parking and hardly anyone in the mall:rant: In cali right?

10. yea, southern cali..orange county.. lil saigon. i live down the street from it. there's parking in the lot behind the mall.. and the mall is "empty" on the first floor, but filled on the 2nd floor (aka: jewelry mega center).

11. Ya gotta love that 18K :smile: BLING BLING

12. Is that kind of near Westminster? I think I've actually been there with my friend once..I bought a ton of cute Sanrio phone charms there.

13. Aw! Hello Kitty! I bought a Hello Kitty wallet when I was in Japan (not like that one). . .I need to go find it.

14. yea.. lil saigon IS westminster practically. and k-town IS garden grove. lol. :yes:

15. hehehe, cute! i wish i had a hello kitty toaster!!!