Hello! I'm back from my vaca and I missed you all!!!

hee-hee, well....I was good. Just a Sloan in bark, Cassandra in black, a Thickskin bag (thanks bagachrondiac!) and I'm still waiting for Scarlett from ebay. That will be IT for a while!!!!!!! unless of course a Lucy in black comes along!!! I lost TWO this week!!!!!!!!!

Holy moley!!! Good for you!!

No, Kooba was the farthest thing from my mind on vaca. I brought the laptop and never opened it! It was good to get away...

Welcome back, Shewolfy!Hope you had a wonderful time away from all the kooba hubub.Personally, since you've been gone, I've only purchased 2, the Cognac Marcelle & the Black Claudia. Love them both, btw.I think everyone else was using a great deal of restraint in buying, but you'll just have to wait till they wake up and respond!
Restraint? Not me, Rose. I got a black Lucy, a black Marcelle, a toffee Marcelle (the color I REALLY wanted), an oxblood Botkier Carlton Doctor's Satchel, a LAMB Commodore Hobo, a silver Claudia and I bid on that gorgeous metallic Marcelle until it got too rich for my blood, so I bowed out. But, I've been really, really bad. Plus, I had to order a big supply of Wilson't TLC to treat them all. Going to stop now, unless a purple or silver Lucy or Black Ginger shows up. There's still plenty more out there for you, Lisa. Welcome back.

I can't even help myself Posk.....Shewolfy and I caught the bug about the same time and the only way Shewolfy could shake it was to go awayto MAUI....me, at this point I'd be lucky enough to afford a greyhound bus ticket to the next city.LOL:roflmfao:

Oh dear--it looks like we're all screwed!! But at least we'll have beautiful bags! And if my husband leaves me when he sees the bank/credit card statement then I have some glorious bags to sleep with!:party: