Hello! GoodBye Messages from Vicky

1. Hello!

I love this forum so much and I have spent many hours a day around this forum.

but........

When I go to the forum it made me want more new bag !!:sad: My last bag will be a denim patchwork or a denim baggy PM ( which you were kindly voted for it)

I have spent too much on 2 months recently for bags and accessories:

A Bottega Veneta bag in Pink for 910 GB pounds.
    An Azur Speedy 25 for 300 GB pounds.
    A Mini Lin for 345 GB pounds.
    A French Azur wallet for 260 GB pounds.
    A Azur Billfold for valentine's day for 205 GB pounds.
    A Chanel baby Cabas in white for 960 GB pounds (As I saw it on Chanel Forum)
    An Azur cles for 74 GB pounds ( As I saw John's Suhali cles and I want one :sweatdrop: )

Together it is over 3,000 GB pounds now in 2 months :wtf: OMG!! That's too much money for me and somehow I want my money back !! :push:

If I will be around the forum, I might have some problems :lol: as I cannot control my passions.

OK.....I have to say Bye now and I will be back again in the nearly future :crybaby: .
    Hope someone will remember me :kiss:

Thank you very much for all your kind answer to my threads and great choice+recommendation. PF is such a wonderful community :flowers:

2. Awww...don't go! You can still join in without buying.

3. aww, goodbye! don't forget us, and come back soon!

4. :crybaby:

5. ITA!! :yes:

6. Thank You And I Will Come Back Soon After A Month :smile:

I Don't Wanna Be In Debt :p

7. you don't have to buy! i know the temptation is hard to resist, but this forum is so much fun... i seriously would go through withdrawal without this place!

best of luck to you! i know you'll be back soon because you'll miss it too much... hehe. ;)

8. Awww that's so sad...come back soon!!!

9. awww don't leave!

10. Hope you come back soon! I didn't know everyone was the tempting... :sweatdrop:

11. See you in a month Vicky. Enjoy your Baggy. My DH wants to ban me too (from TPF).

12. Good luck to you, but pls. do come back!:flowers:

13. awww. you should totally stay! but if you feel it's better for you to be on a tpf ban, then go ahead. we'll all still be here when you come back! ;)

14. See you soon Vicky (but I'm dying to see those bags you listed at the start of the thread...:tender:)

15. omg no...lol dont go! i love your posts and you are so adorable, i'll miss you a lot. :crybaby: