Hello everybody...LONG!!

1. Hi everybody
    I know I haven't written in a while so I just wanted to update you on my new babies. So I have totally gotten into this Miroir mood. I just got my Gold Miroir Speedy and my Gold Miroir pouchette. My Miroir pouchette has been getting a ton of use!! I've learned I can't put a wallet in it and my Sidekick!! My Gold Speedy is my daily bag. And I love it..So many people notice it and want to touch and see it. But of course I'm not about to let someone touch and hold my bag!! I went to the Hilary Duff concert on Sunday with my gold pouchette..and every girl wanted to see it. I am trying to collect the entire Miroir line but I am finding them few and far between..So I may have to stick with the ones I have (WOW that sounds greedy)!! So..That's pretty much what's been going on LV wise...Hope everyone else is doing well...BTW...The Hilary Duff concert was amazing!! She is such a sweetheart and so talented...But yeah!!

2. wow would love to see pictures!

3. Congrats, I LVoe miroir bags, it sounds so amazing !!!
    And I :heart::heart::heart: Hilary, she is so fabulous and so sweet...

4. Congratulations. Enjoy your bags.

5. congrats on your new buys. post some pics.

6. the miroir is really stunning! good luck in collecting them all!

7. I really like the miroir collection too. too bad though i didn't get one when i could. *cries* I really want a miroir speedy.

8. Congrats!

9. I love the miroir too!

10. Congrats! Definately post pics we'd love to see!

11. I'd definitely like to see pics too! I only have the gold and silver Speedies and the gold Pochette, it would be great to see more pieces together!