Hello Carly! Where have you been all my life?

1. I went ahead and exchanged my Bleecker Flap and got the CARLY instead. I couldn't be happier!! I thought about it all last night and all day and finally I went back to coach tonight. With my other Carly I was really concerned with the light fabric because I would always get denim transfer and with this brown it's gonna be so easy to care for!

I really wanted to not like this purse because it is faked so often and I see it everywhere!!! But, I couldn't resist!!!

I put my pink purseket in it and I think that will really help me find my stuff!

*** note*** My Kid's bathroom is not that shockingly yellow I promise.. I wasn't using a flash so it looks like mustard :yucky:!!!

In one pic is my baby Ava, she didn't want me in the bathroom without her so I had to pick her up!
  2. Aww I'm glad you got the Carly! And baby Ava is so cute!
  3. That pic of you and you baby should be the next Coach Carly add! That is awesome!

And, Carly looks great on you!!!
  4. Yay I'm glad you went back to the Carly, she really looks great on you! The chocolate is just TDF - enjoy!

BTW your little girl is so adorable :smile:
  5. Congrats! You have an adorable baby girl and a gorgeous bag.
  6. I understand about think all night in a bag... I know what is that!
    I love this bag on you. Looks awesome. (I like your hair too... now I want to cut my hair!) And your baby is so cute.......
    But, talking about the bag... I feel the same, I see a Carly always and is a lot of fakes too but I want one! I feel like "Everybody in TPF have one so I want one too... I hope someday I can show my Carly here)
    Beautiful bag!
  7. Good Choice! Lovin' the Carly, I have the exact same charm on my Carly! You'll get soo many compliments...Enjoy your bag!
  8. great choice! and i LOVE your mineral wallet :girlsigh:
  9. We have the same cell phone and lipgloss! HAHA we are almost like twins! YAY

Love the chocolate carly with the pink purseket :smile:
  10. I am soooooooooooo excited for you!!!! The Carly is an AWESOME bag and looks FANTASTIC on you!!!! GREAT pics! CONGRATS and ENJOY your beautiful new bag! Eat some chocolate too!!!:tup:

11. Girl, I am on a diet.. NO CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!:roflmfao:
  12. Your Carly looks great on you! Your baby is soo adorable and Ava is one of my favorite names! Congrats on your new bag!
  13. Awesome! Don't you love her?!
  14. awwwwwwww nice pics!!!
  15. I love your bag. :smile: Your daughter is adorable too. You should add your pics to the Coach Catwalk... I love the Carly modeling pictures. It's how I decided what purse I wanted for my birthday.