Hello All - Louis Complaint

1. First of all, hello to all of you guys!!!!! I LOVE purses, so I stumbled across this site and plan on spending quite a bit of time here!:nuts:

So my wonderful significant other bought me a Louis Manhattan for Christmas. Oh the JOY of opening a LV. I carried it for a couple of days, and when I was putting my phone into one of the front pockets, I saw LIGHT. (I didn't see THE light, just light. LOL)
    There was a hole in the bottom of the pocket!!! I inspected closer, the purse was sewn incorrectly.

Now, Mr Wonderful thinks I am being picky in wanting to return the purse for another, you can't see the darned hole anyway.

I, on the other hand, believe if you purchase a Louis, it should be sheer perfection.

So who is right? Hmmmmmmmmm??????
  2. you are right!!!!!
  3. Return it! It should not have any flaws.
  4. definitely take it back if it makes you unhappy. for the amount of money your husband spent, you deserve to be %100 satisfied. if anything they should repair it for you.
  5. Return it. That's a $1300 bag. I'd want it to be perfect if I paid that much for a bag... or anything for that matter!
  6. You should definitely change it to a new one:idea: It is not acceptable that there should be any defects:amazed: It should be 100% perfect:huh:
  7. No question - you must exchange it and quick - most LV boutiques only honor an exchange for defects within 14 days with receipt.

That is what my receipt said from the Beverly Hills LV.
  8. Hole??? completely unacceptable!!! Of course you expect and have paid for perfection, take it back!
  9. Wow, that sucks, I wonder how quality control missed that! I agree that you should exchange it...UNTIL YOU GET SOMETHING PERFECT! I hate when stores put a limit on that ****...I mean if its their fault I don't see the problem. I could understand if a person changed their mind 394839483x etc, but if its defective and its caught soon, the boutique should be responsible.
  10. Perfection right down to the smallest stitch. If the leather has a mark I take it back. If any of my bags aren't flawless they are returned!
  11. Oh no, that's horrible !

You should definately exchange it, it's not picky at all that you don't want a giant, not designed for hole in your purse !!!
  12. I used to work at a clothing store and if someone brought something in b/c of a "quality issue" we replaced it no questions asked.

Even if it was from 3 years ago and we didn't carry it anymore- they could go pick out something comparable.

You can tell when something is a quality issue versus normal wear and tear.
  13. Definitely return or exchange it...I can't believe your significant other is giving you a hard time about it. If I spent that kind of money on someone, the item better not have flaws! And, welcome to the forum!!!
  14. I'd so return it! I always expect my bags to be perfect with no scratches, loose threads, or even a HOLE especially if it's new. If I did that on the other hand it's ok but I would definitely return it. Don't let your husband make you feel bad, boys know nothing anyways!;)
  15. Return it.