Hello all from Maryland!

Good luck with your interview!

Between the green and the ink blue I don't think you can go wrong either way - they are both gorgeous!

I am a (little) biased as I love :love: my bottle green flap. The only color I won't really wear her with is red (too Christmas-y) - otherwise she looks great with just about everything. This color green is really a pseudo-neutral, and it looks great with denim (I practically live in jeans) and I have found she works equally well with black or brown.

Either way I think you will enjoy your Bleecker. :yes:

I am biased towards ink but both colors serve the same function, so it just depends on what sings to your heart the most - wait to decide until you see the ink! It's so wonderful. Or - Maybe when you see it you will decide that green was the right choice!!!!

Good luck on your interview and keep us posted!

Hello! Welcome to MD! It is a great state; I go to school here and go back home to CA during vacations :yes: You're going to the Queenstown outlet? I really want to go there but I live kind of far...can you check if there's any 6x8 planners and let me know if they have any? :shame:

tanukiki, good luck on your interview!! I hope you nail it!!!!:tup:

I love both green and ink but maybe favor to ink a little because it's probably easier to wear with with outfits.. :s Can't wait to see your pictures :yahoo:

Tanukki:

I have the Bleeker Bottle Green Duffle and it goes with alot. I actually prefer the bottle green color. That being said, f the ink is what you want try and find it at another outlet. All the best of luck to you with your interview. By the way Congrats on your
Bleeker as well!

Liz

Hello! Welcome to MD! It is a great state; I go to school here and go back home to CA during vacations :yes: You're going to the Queenstown outlet? I really want to go there but I live kind of far...can you check if there's any 6x8 planners and let me know if they have any? :shame:

Sorry but I went yesterday and didn't look for those and I don't think I'll have time to go back by there :sad:

Just wanted to clarify for people who don't know (which is probably most of you because I didn't use to post as prolificly as I do now). I just moved to TX in June and before that I was in MD for 8 of the nine previous years before that. So this would be a homecoming of sorts (after 7 months away) for us. And dang if they didn't up the sales tax while I was gone! I am interviewing with a children's hospital tomorrow. Oh and I made a decision about what bag is joining my collection but you all will have to wait until I post pics tomorrow night to see what I decided :graucho:

Good luck on your interview! I think you'll find the green is really very versatile and will look great with a number of things you wear. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Just wanted to clarify for people who don't know (which is probably most of you because I didn't use to post as prolificly as I do now). I just moved to TX in June and before that I was in MD for 8 of the nine previous years before that. So this would be a homecoming of sorts (after 7 months away) for us. And dang if they didn't up the sales tax while I was gone! I am interviewing with a children's hospital tomorrow. Oh and I made a decision about what bag is joining my collection but you all will have to wait until I post pics tomorrow night to see what I decided :graucho:

Yeah, thanks O'Malley!!!:cursing:

Yeah, thanks O'Malley!!!:cursing:

I told my DH when O'Malley was elected that within a year of him getting into office the sales tax would go up and by golly it did.. Not only that but we have to appeal the new value of our house because they are trying to say it worth more than what we have had it listed at for several months and it hasn't sold so I really doubt it's worth as much as they are trying to say...