Hello & A Question from a Newbie!

1. Hi all -

I have been lurking and really enjoying the Coach board over the past few days. My current collection is only 3 or 4 bags (will try to post photos later), but that is only because I usually sell my older bag when I purchase a new one. It's hard to get rid of them, but I don't have a lot of closet space, and the extra money helps me to buy even more Coach!

I have a question for all of you experts: I have been receiving PCE cards for the past 1.5 years or so, and have been using each and every one. Some come in my name, and some come in my husband's name. However, I wasn't able to use the last one that came in because we were out of town on vacation (that one came in my husband's name). Do you think I blew it and will stop receiving cards now, or is it possible that I will receive the next one in my name? I'd hate to lose out on this great opportunity!

Also, do you know when the next PCE event will be?

Thanks so much for the advice - I look forward to posting more often with you all!

2. welcome!!!
    So glad to have you!
    I'll move this to Coach Shopping for you, the Shopping Forum is the best choice for sales questions, or current stock, store info, etc. . . .

3. Welcome! I'm sure you'll still get one. I think the next pce is september.

4. Welcome to tPF! It's great to have you here. :yes: I would think that you would still get a PCE card in the mail as long as you have kept making purchases. However, if you don't then just ask your SA (Sales Associate) during the next PCE and I'm sure they would hook you up with the discount whether or not you have the coupon. :tup:

5. Oops - sorry for putting my original post in the wrong place!

Thanks for the input - so if I buy something between now and September, I'll probably get the card again?

I think I'll give it a try!

6. It's really random who gets the cards, but I think you'd have a better chance if you are making purchases. I believe I remember reading that they are given to their best customers - top percentage.

But that being said, remember that it is random who gets it and if you don't get one, just as an SA during PCE and I'm sure you'd get the discount anyway. They'd rather make the sale rather than lose one just because of the coupon. ;)