Hellllllllooooooo, 05 Bordeaux BLEEDING SMOOSH!!

1. The binge continues....

Deep blood-soaked red is my favorite color in the world. Hence this bag. I don't expect this to be my last bordeaux/grenat/oxblood red. My love for this bag, the buttery smooshy leather, thick chewy loveliness, deep, dark generous red, is profound.

Great seller in Singapore. Shipped in big box covered in a bazillion exotic Singapore stamps! How cool!

I snapped a few quick ones to capture the beauty before I give in to the urge to chew on it. I think I'm going to dub this one pomegranate, my favoritie fruit. Enjoy!

newstuff 006.jpg newstuff 007.jpg
  2. wow, so pretty. and yes, chewy!

3. So smooshy... and I think my dog agrees it is chewy!

4. First the gorgeous INK and now this! You're definitely on a roll baby! Whooo hooo! Congratulations darling! :lol:

5. gosh
    looks so smooth!

6. Yuuuuuuuummmmmy!!!

7. Yepper!! It is most definitely GORGEOUS!! Love that color! You are gathering a very nice selection of Bbag styles & colors. Congratulations!

8. I love your new bag, congratulations! I would love to find a bordeaux or grenat city with leather like that.

9. Beautiful!

10. The leather looks wonderful! I love the color too!!

11. beautiful color and leather. your growing collection is :yahoo:

12. Congrats!! I love your new bags and have been meaning to post something sooner. They all look so pretty. :love: Don't stop buying them.... :graucho:

13. Congrats on your purchase Decophile! Although I wanna ask if you'd mind sharing who the seller is? I'm going back to Singapore for good at the end of the year and I'd love to have someone to buy from :p

And yup - our post office always has some reason or other to come up with different kinds of stamps. Makes their (and our) lives more interesting! :lol:

14. Also, for anyone interested in a 05 Bordeaux, check out the "Grenat City BIN 999" thread in the Achtung section. I've gotten additional pics and it looks legit, and the leather very thick, although not as beat up and smooshy as mine. I'd snap it up if I hadn't just bought this Work (not to mention all my other recent binge purchases, which are still coming in...).