Hell Has Frozen Over!!!!

Thanks again everyone. I've been using her non-stop since I got her. She works for both day and evening - it really is the perfect bag for me right now!

I was trying to check out the b-bag selection in DC while i'm here, but so far I haven't been able to get away from my DH long enough... We'll see though!

litljbird said:
^^I agree! Change your avatar to that little darling.

How does it compare in size to the First? (please forgive my ignorance)

^^Okay - due to popular demand I changed my avatar! :heart:

As for the size, I believe the le dix (2001 first) is a hair larger than the current first's or classique's. To be honest I was worried that this bag would be too small for me (as i'm used to my City bag) - but it's really such a perfect day-to-evening size. This bag may have cured me of my "big bag" fetish!

Beaux: Glad you changed the photo! I'm curious whether the fbf fits easily on your arm with the handles? My new first fits, but it's snug, which is the main reason I haven't used it yet and am still deliberating whether to keep it until I get a flat brass, or whether to return it and just wait...

avery - it's fits fine on my shoulder (not as snug as my 2006 city bag) - but I don't know if that's because it's stretched out - or the handles were a tad longer.

I think I read somewhere that the handles were a smidge longer (on the earlier flat brass bags) - but mimi or someone else would know better than me.