Hel Looks/ Finland's Street Chic

1. http://www.hel-looks.com/index.php

I'm always fascinated by people who create their own sense of style. Here in Helsinki the Capital of Finland seems to be where its at.

2. Okay, well, that's cool I guess. To each, his own! You go helsinki's!!!
  3. I love looking at street style!! Its so fun. They sure do like some 80's inspired fashion and really tight pants huh?! I think I still like Japan's fashion better!! :biggrin:
  4. Agreed:yes: They seem to like to mismatch too.
  5. That style reminds me a lot of how kids in Oslo dress too, but that's no surprise since we're so close, both in culture and geography. It's kinda cool though, I wish I could pull it off without it crashing with my personality.
  6. All very different. Very interesting looks too!
  7. This is so refreshing!

I live in a big (American) city, but frankly am sick to death of the "layered T's, low-rise boot cut pants, pointy shoes and blitzy belt" look. It tells me nothing about the people wearing them, other than they know how to succumb to the latest marketing trends. :yucky:

I love seeing the originality and personality on these peeps! :yes:
  8. their style isnt my cup of tea,but its very fresh & stylish
  9. you guys are so polite. may i say that they all seemed very strange to me? but... yeah, to each his own.
  10. They look just like the people I saw in Stockholm in the fall....total 80s flashback. But hey...to each his own...if you can pull it off, I say go for it!