Heft in a Hand Bag *slideshow*

1. Hand bags have evolved dramatically, from mid-sized purses that emphasized high-quality leathers and the security of a substantial closure or lock (such as the classic Hermes Kelly), into humongous handbags to carry from work to the gym to dinner. The fashion-consulting service Worth Global Style Network noticed a range of designers showing big bags on the Spring 2008 runways. --Vanessa O'Connell

[​IMG]
    Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2008

[​IMG]
    Chanel Spring Summer 2008

[​IMG]
    Dolce & Gabbana Spring Summer 2008

[​IMG]
    Fendi Spring Summer 2008

[​IMG]
    L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani Spring Summer 2008

2. [​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2008

[​IMG]
    Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2008

[​IMG]
    Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2008

[​IMG]
    Michael Kors Spring Summer 2008

3. :throwup: Are you kidding me?

And umm...yeah I'm not wanting to move everytime I go somewhere. That's why I was so relieved when my diaper bag days were over! These are just flat out giant bags.... I must not be the target audience!

4. I like the Burberry bag. The others aren't so good looking.

5. i adore the burberry! fendi is cute too :smile:

6. Marc Jacobs seems to have lost his mind. Or he is playing some mean kind of trick on women who buy LV and his line.

7. Love the Burberry, but nothing else! MJ, what are you thinking?!

8. The Burberry is beautiful, don't like any of the others though. I like big bags but not quite that big...

9. Doesn't this sort of defeat the purpose of a clutch? It's huge and you just have to lug it around with no handles? Sillyness.

10. He must think that if the bag has an MJ or LV logo, someone will buy it. These bags are beyond description:wtf:

11. ITA. What is going on?

I literally LOL when I read your post!!

12. The Burberry Prorsum looks like an inferior quality Bottega Veneta, but I still like it.

13. So far the season isn't looking so good...

14. The Burberry, Fendi and LV are calling my name!:love:

15. Fendi has been nice about their giant clutches and seem to include handles tucked away. Although it does look like an insane clutch, but maybe a cute shoulder bag.