Heehee, has this happened to anyone?

1. I decided to bring my Miroir Speedy out today and it's been pretty rainy these days, I thought she'd look gorgeous in the gloomy weather. ;p

So I reached office, and as I got out of the car towards the lift, I felt my miroir a little moist and lo and behold! She was actually condensing on the exterior the moment we got out of the car! :lol: She turned Matte for half a minute before I started wiping the vapour off with tissue.

Has this happened to any Miroir owners yet? Excuse my bimbo-ness, I'm just amused... :lol:

2. lol i thought there would be condensation on my pochette when it arrived in the mail from aspen, colorado...but nope, i opened her up and she was dry and gleaming :smile:

3. lol! That's funny!

4. :roflmfao: you girls are adorable!

5. hahaha!!

6. hahahah that's such a cute story!

7. :roflmfao: ...bimbo-ness....:roflmfao:

8. That's a cute story!:roflmfao:

What? No hard water stains? lol J/K Miroir owners just being silly.

9. lol, don't think it will happen where i live, but it's the best rainy day bag consider i don't have a Damier Speedy to tote around. And i totally agree w/you on bright color in raining days, it just put a grin on your face, don't you think?

10. :roflmfao: Too cute! It makes me want to get a mirior to play science experiements with it... oh and it's totally yummy, too!

11. Just like a mirror fogs up in the bathroom. LOL

12. hehe thats funny

13. thats so cute! lol!

14. Not sure which is cuter...your story or your puppy!

15. that happened to me at the boutique when i went to take a look...i just came in from the rain