Heaven, I'm in Heaven!!

Here's the picture that started my Red Coffer lust! :devil:

miubag-7rr1300-ros-p.jpg

attachment.php

Oh, PP, this pic just makes me so happy!:love:

The Coffer fabulous on you! And you're right, it is a much deeper, richer, unadulterated shade of red than photos can capture. Congrats! You KNOW I LOVE this bag ;).

Thanks guys! And another thanks from Miss Gracie (who is happily flaked out on the sofa next to me at the moment).

I'm just loving this bag! I finally decided I had no particular need for the messenger strap in my daily runnings, so I took it off and tucked it into one of the outside pockets. Much better! I have no problems wearing it as a shoulder bag, even with a jacket on and the messenger strap dangling from the bag sort of took away from the bag and kept getting in my way. Funny, it doesn't bother me on my Pradas, but it sure does on the Coffer. :shrugs:

OK Miu2, it's all your fault!! I think *I* am coming down with COFFER MADNESS! :shocked:

YO JILL!!! OK, Girlfriend, you need to step away from the Prada (and Chanel and LV and...well, you know) and try a Coffer. It's so you! Nice and roomy, functional, and whispers of a Gauffre. Come on! You know you want one! :devil:

So Elaine.................what color coffer is next on your Christmas List?? :graucho:
For me? I want a red one like yours!!! :P (That forrest green looks mighty nice too!! :rolleyes:)

Thanks again, everyone. You're all so sweet!! :tender:

Honestly, this couldn't have come at a better time for me. I've had some serious work problems that rose again to wrongly bite me in the arse this past week. I ended my week, shall we say tossing the gloves in the ring big time and the results of that will come next week. That being said, this beauty couldn't have come at a better time for me because red is my "Don't F*** with me!" color. And the Coffer in red wears like a bullfighter's cape, so they'd best watch out on Monday: Black leather coat, red leather gloves and my Coffer Cape. PP is ready to rumble!! :boxing:

PP - you are so funny! You Go girl!!!