heatherette 4 mac sneak peak, fuller lips and cg lash blast review!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://couturecookiesandlipgloss.blogspot.com/ my tut on how to get fuller lips really works and i have pics before and after of CG lashblast ( best mascara ever!) and sneak peak and heatherette for mac!:heart::love:;)

2. This looks fantastic:
    [​IMG]

I'll definitely be trying your "plumping" method! And I loooove the Heatherette for MAC collection. I want to buy ALL of those glosses and at least 2 of the lipsticks :girlsigh:

3. I think I'll be buying almost everything from Heatherette, it's all so gorgeous!

4. I'll definitely be getting a few things from the Heatherette collection, everything looks so pretty!

5. When does it come out???

6. oh man, this is giving me the MAC itch! hopefully it comes out soon!

7. just googled it - looks like March 13 may be the release date!

8. I'm not feeling it as much as I'm feeling Fafi. That being said, I'll most likely get something from the collection. I'm liking the lip colors the best.

9. Fab!! Thanks for posting. I'm developing an addiction for MAC.

10. I love MAC items, but I enjoy the plain black packaging. It seems more elegant. I'm not very ex-club-kid Heatherette so it's not for me. Although I'm sure they'll put out a great must have sparkly shade.

11. thanks! it really works the fuller lips tut, it seems strange to use navy eyeliner but it creates shadows which makes your lips appear much bigger. ! What would you want to see more of? and less of?

12. Wow MAC is going all out, I love Heatherette but have not seen this collection yet.

13. Just bumping this, because I am SOOO psyched about Heatherette! It looks like March 20th will be the official release date (a little ahead of schedule) :yahoo:

Here's some more pics, too!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.