Heather Locklear Thread

Heather Locklear is seeking treatment for psychological issues at an Arizona facility, her publicist confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

"Heather has been dealing with anxiety and depression. She requested an in-depth evaluation of her medication and entered into a medical facility for proper diagnosis and treatment," says Locklear's rep, Cece Yorke. "This is a confidential medical matter and no further statement will be released."

For the complete story on the 46-year-old actress's battle with depression and anxiety – and how boyfriend Jack Wagner is supporting her – pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

I wonder why her face looked so odd on the TV show "Extra"?
They ran a segment on her and in some shots she looks stunning and other ones her face totally bloated or something?
anyone else see that?

I'm hoping she gets the proper help and starts feeling better soon. Getting through crises like this is hard enough as an ordinary person. when you're a celeb no one respects your privacy or allows you to recover in peace.

I hope she stays away from rockers in her relationships. Wasn't her first marriage to Tommy Lee?