Heather Cheated on Paul: Secret Lover Speaks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join Date: Apr 2007

[​IMG] Heather Mills' lover speak: She cheated on Paul with me!
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 544x340 and weights 60KB.[​IMG]

Mucca cheated on Paul McCartney

By Carole Aye Maung ​
    H[​IMG]EATHER Mills CHEATED on Sir Paul McCartney for SIX months with a secret lover, the News of the World can sensationally reveal today.

Our bombshell exposé of her secret betrayal explodes as the couple prepare for a showdown week in their bitter multi-million-pound divorce battle.
    We can reveal that Mucca romped with handsome film editor Tim Steel THE NIGHT BEFORE joining Macca on a romantic Caribbean Valentine's holiday.
    The one-legged ex-hooker even brazenly showed her lover Sir Paul's tender texts—before leaping into bed with Tim for marathon sex sessions.
    "I didn't mind—I suppose I was flattered that Heather still wanted to have sex with me despite being pursued by this musical demi-god," says Tim, breaking his silence on an affair that will stun the nation.
    Orgasm
    "Heather was insatiable between the sheets and she liked to call me her four-times-a-night guy. Our record was six.
    "Most of the time it was multiple orgasms. Heather has a very unusual erogenous zone—her stump. I used to massage one particular sensitive area of it and give her an orgasm! "But it was strange lying in bed talking about Paul McCartney. I would be with her when he called or texted her. She'd even show me the texts!" Leeds-born Tim's shocking account of their affair will deal a heavy blow to 65-year-old Macca's pride—and put a time-bomb under Mucca's bid to squeeze an £80million pay-off out of the pop legend.

Mucca cheated on Paul McCartney | News | News of the World
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. even before seeing the source I knew that was a news of the world headline

3. I can't believe they would print this muck. Low. Very, very low.

4. looks good on her if its true!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.