Heath L. vs Tom C.

Heath or Tom?

1. Heath

2. Tom

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Michelle and Katie were on the same tivi show. Both have a child with big-screen movie stars. Michelle is with Heath and Katie is with Tom.

My question is, would you rather be with Heath(look) or with Tom(power)?
  2. :love: :lol: ofcourse heath:heart: mich. ilove them so much they are lovely couple:love:
  3. Heath hands down. I'd rather be single than have to be w/ Tom Cruise. he's creepy. Heath is gorgeous, plus he's very talented actor.
  4. Heath, I dont think he is quite as Whack.
  5. Heath, b/c I've always thought he was gorgeous! Tom's alright, but, SHORT! And I'm 5' 8" LOL!
  6. Heath for me, too. He has gotten less rough around the edges with a wife and child. Tom has gotten....the opposite of less rough.
  7. I'm not a fan of either of them, but I would rather be with Heath than Tom Cruise. I think he's wacko.. sorry I hope I don't offend any Tom's fans :shame:
  8. :yes: :yes:
  9. Heath for me..Toms just alittle disturbing!
  10. Most definitely Heath! He is so hot:heart:
  11. I guess I'm the odd man out .... I'd pick Tom over Heath.
  12. :yes:
  13. Heath. Unless he too is into Scientology. I can't deal with Tom. I can't get down with Scientology like that.
  14. Definitely HeatH! More down-to-earth looking and not so weird!
  15. I guess if I had to choose, I would pick Heath. Tom would probably want me to surrender my brain to Scientology. :noggin: