Heath L. vs Tom C.

?

Heath or Tom?

1. Heath

2. Tom

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Michelle and Katie were on the same tivi show. Both have a child with big-screen movie stars. Michelle is with Heath and Katie is with Tom.

My question is, would you rather be with Heath(look) or with Tom(power)?

2. :love: :lol: ofcourse heath:heart: mich. ilove them so much they are lovely couple:love:

3. Heath hands down. I'd rather be single than have to be w/ Tom Cruise. he's creepy. Heath is gorgeous, plus he's very talented actor.

4. Heath, I dont think he is quite as Whack.

5. Heath, b/c I've always thought he was gorgeous! Tom's alright, but, SHORT! And I'm 5' 8" LOL!

6. Heath for me, too. He has gotten less rough around the edges with a wife and child. Tom has gotten....the opposite of less rough.

7. I'm not a fan of either of them, but I would rather be with Heath than Tom Cruise. I think he's wacko.. sorry I hope I don't offend any Tom's fans :shame:

8. :yes: :yes:

9. Heath for me..Toms just alittle disturbing!

10. Most definitely Heath! He is so hot:heart:

11. I guess I'm the odd man out .... I'd pick Tom over Heath.

12. :yes:

13. Heath. Unless he too is into Scientology. I can't deal with Tom. I can't get down with Scientology like that.

14. Definitely HeatH! More down-to-earth looking and not so weird!

15. I guess if I had to choose, I would pick Heath. Tom would probably want me to surrender my brain to Scientology. :noggin: