Heat vs Mavericks!

1. I know there are some basketball fans amongst all us purse lovers..
    Who are you rooting for?
    I thought for sure it was going to be a rematch of last yr Spurs vs Pistons.. So much for that thought!!!

Gotta support the Texas team so... GO MAVS GO!! :yahoo:
  2. Go Heat!

Would love the Heat to win their first big one!!! Everyone has to start somewhere and make history for themselves and the team.
  3. THE SPURS!!?? C'mon!!!!

I LOVED the Rocket days!!!

As you can see by my siggy {for a few weeks now} I am THRILLED w/ last night's unbelievable game!!!
    Good luck Heat, we beat them both times we played them! Woohoo!
    GO MAVS!!!
  4. ^^ heheh I did see yr sig and figured you'd respond to this soon enough!!

mavs have been kick azz this yr.. so they totally deserve it...
    don't talk abt the rockets anymore... they are dead to me... :rant: (just kidding.. maybe next yr... )
  5. Umm I may be late on this, but I am rooting for my Heat all the way!!!!! Those guys have never made it to the finals, and why not win their first final they ever play in. They have an amazing young team and the big man!!!!

GO HEAT GO!!!!!!!
  6. it is the first time for the mavs to play in the finals as well, or at least in the last 26 yrs of the franchise.. so I guess, whoever wins.. they deserve it.....
  7. Nope... only the heat deserve it. No one else does....

:roflmfao: JK JK JK!!!
  8. Go Heat!!!!!!!!!

9. :shocked:Uuum, scuse me? You wanna take this outside Miss Meggie?:biguns:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. [​IMG]

Shaq says when you open the history books his name will be there with 4 or 5 rings behind it. Congrats to the MAVS for making it this far. Now it's time for SHAQ'S revenge.

BTW...D-Wade played a great game even though he had the FLU:sick: .

GO GO WHITE HOT! HEAT ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. i :heart: the kings but they are already gone :sad:. i guess i'll root for dallas now since i'm not a shaq fan. wade is ddaaaaamn hot though :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:
  12. :heart: :heart: :heart: SHAQ :heart: :heart: :heart:

GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Dallas will beat Miami.
    If Detroit had won the conference finals against Miami then Detroit would've easily won the finals against Dallas though.
  14. Now you're talking my language! As a native Houstonian I remember pacing back and forth in front of the tv during some of those tense post seasons.

Go MAVs! Dirk is playing amazingly!:biguns::yahoo:
  15. My man was devastated that the Spurs didn't make it, however, since the Mavs eliminated Phoenix, he's all over the Mavs - GO MAVS!!!!! Although I am torn because Dwayne Wade is f'ing amazing, I still think Dirk is the man!!!

GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!