heat stroke style

hlfinn, gga, sweet reunion. can we call you 2 the udders?

orchids a headband - will a silk headband be warmer than a cotton one would?

how many months do i have with my lovely scarf then? oct., nov., dec., no way, dec. was quite warm... jan., feb. is out - too cold. and march. that's it. 4 months.
i better start looking at the pochettes. lol

I love how scarfs look as halter tops and I think a girl with your looks and figure would look amazing wearing them like that HH :yes:

About UD, my ex was a visiting professor at UD and we spent a couple of summers there.

I love how scarfs look as halter tops and I think a girl with your looks and figure would look amazing wearing them like that HH :yes:

oh no, no halters for me. absolutely not.
i did see an SA once wearing a scarf tube top style under a blazer. that looked very beautiful. not for me though. oh no. i like more ... security. :nuts:

oh no, no halters for me. absolutely not.
i did see an SA once wearing a scarf tube top style under a blazer. that looked very beautiful. not for me though. oh no. i like more ... security. :nuts:

Okay this has me thinking, if there is a blazer over it anyway you could easily wear a bra under the "tube" and the jacket would cover the security apparatus - right? Must try!

^^
They also have those pasty bras or a camisole. I don't know the second I wore it that style some reason would cause me to have to take my jacket off - like a spill or something - and then I'd be dying!

Oh yes I wear them! I love them as a hairband in the summer. I will wear them looser around the neck when i do wear them there....no tying tightly aroung the neck. If it is really warm, I take them off from my neck when outside and tie them around my bag.

If they get some sweat on them...off to the dry cleaners....

That is exactly the problem where I live in...the annex of hell LOL! No scarves in the summer. That's when I will pull out the twilly and pochette in full force on the handbag.

I will wear mine on my bag and as a belt.
I have never done this with my H scarves since I just got them but in the summer I have worn my pucci scarves like this-- Put on one of the little plain camis (the ones that fit close to the body) in a color that compliments your scarf. Fold the scarf to a big triangle and wrap the scarf around just under your arms (pointy side pointing toward your feet) and tie in a square knot in the back. Hope you understand what I'm talking about.

^^Rocker demonstrating the above mentioned "look"....No laughing from the sisterhood...Yes, that means you, Rose...you too, hlfinn!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 30vs35 010_1.jpg
    30vs35 010_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 42