heat stamp initials??

1. i have the mono speedy 25 and a women came in about a week ago and had the 30 and had her initials on it....can store acutally do that??? she said she asked the SA and they sent her bag away and had it done?? so is this true..will they do this to my speedy if i asked??

2. Yep, it's a free service. They will stamp only certain leather parts of the bag or agenda, etc., they will tell you when you take your item in. Sometimes you do have to send it off to a different store that does the stamping. I'm currently waiting on my agenda to get back to me. I did the gold initials. LV has different colors and sizes of letters you can choose from. Just keep in mind that you can't undo it, so make sure it's in a spot you want it to be.

3. Yes, you can see some samples of it if you do a search for it on here. It looks really nice. :yes:

4. how do i do a seach for that?? im sorry im still learning how to work this forum!

5. i figured it out!! thanks so much!!

6. You can see them in the LV Clubhouse under Heatstamp club. Just scroll through the list of clubs until you find it.