Heartkun The Chihuahua: Will You Love Me Fur Ever?

1. [​IMG]

This chihuahua puppy literally wears its heart on its sleeve.

The cute male pooch, born with a perfect heart-shaped patch on its side, has been suitably named Heartkun by its owner in northern Japan.
    The one-and-a-half-month-old pup was born as one of a big litter, but is the only new arrival to sport such a heart-warming coat. According to owner Emiko Sakurada, this is the first occasion a puppy with such marks had been born out of the more than one thousand chihuahuas she has bred
  2. So darn cute! I just can't get enough puppy pics of this Chi! The only lousy thing is that it is a long hair Chi and when his coat comes in, the heart will not really look like a heart anymore. So cute though!
  3. Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Adorable!

Not to happy to read she has bred more than 1000 chi's though. Hopefully he gets a wonderful forever home.
  5. that is insanely adorable!
  6. *passes out*
  7. I loooooove him! He's the cutest thing ever!!! :yes:
  8. Aww!!
  9. How can you get this pooch? Is he at an animal shelter or does he already have an owner?
  10. well, it references his owner in the article, who is in Japan, so I assume he has an owner (the breeder, it appears).
  11. Awwwww! :heart: That picture made me smile and think fuzzy feelings which I really needed right now LOL!!!

That puppy should have it's own calendar - I would buy it!
  12. oooh, that is just too cute!!!
  13. Oh my--I didn't think it was possible for a Chi to get any cuter--but look at that! SO adorable!!!
  14. too too too too too too CUTE!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:
  15. aww.
    she's bread 1000 puppies?! did anyone say puppy factory? :s