Heart Scarf

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Does anyone know how limited this scarf is going to be?? Will it be waitlisted - say as limited as mirrior bags were, whereby only a few 3/4 will be in stores ??? - I am now actually debating it -

as I am an LV collector of Ltd pieces -

This one?
LONDON BOND STREET has one, I was there the other day and saw it,It's so pretty but I think it is a bit expensive for 280 pounds

Attachments

• DSC04779.JPG
    DSC04779.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 143
I must be the only one who doesn't like it (just that I think the hearts are too big.....).......lol..... don't hit me please!!! lol but anyhoo, I saw them at the Montreal boutique, so if anyone's interested.............;)

It is so cute, but wow - $540!!! Anybody know whether they'll be coming out with a smaller version of it? (I'm thinking of something that would be just the right size to thread through a petit noe :graucho: Wouldn't that be cute?!)

Actually its $570!

Is that with an increase? Because I looked at the brand new accessories book today which has LVOE scarves and bandeaus and these new ones with an LV pattern that looks cross-stitched and the price is $540 in that book. Also that book has the new Amarante Inclusion color and it looks just like a dark, shimmery plum.