heart purses completely sold out?

LAmakeup

Pomme Queen
Jan 23, 2007
Unfortunately I didn't get on the waitlist soon enough, and now the coers are completely sold out! (called 866-) :crybaby: Anyone see them in store recently? I'm dying for the pomme, but would be happy with framboise too. Also, does anyone know if there will be another shipment of them?

Thanks for your help!:heart:

Umm..I called the Pittsburgh store the other day and they have some...sorry I don't have the number with me, but try looking through the shopping thread. There's a thread for the heart purses!

The Store Manager in Oslo told me that most of the stores had got fewer than expected due to production problems concerning the vernis coeurs. The MC coeurs however, aren't all sold out. I went to see one but it just wasn't something for me, cute however :heart:

I was also told they had made less than expected as they where hard to make (production problems again!) I've just posted a link to an ebay sale in the great ebay deal thread in the LV shopping section for a Pearle one ending soon and so far under retail check it out

my hubby got one for me this morning...MC
he got really lucky..he just walked in to beverly center store and they had one MC left
he also waitlisted for pomme but I doubt that we'll get it tho