Heart Attack!!! Behold Saich's Pearl Spy!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it
faints*

how much is it?
i want i want iwant

oh i forgot
congraaaaaaaaaaaaats

Thats why I bought it the more I saw your pictures the more I fell in love. Its the most stunning spy you have a way with words and sum it up perfectly.

You really must get one before they sell out:noggin: I have been on here so much today looking at the pictures.

oh my goodness, that is one gorgeous, gorgeous bag.

Just look at it, swoon.

Saich, how you are stopping yourself from jumping on a plane this weekend to go get her, I don't know :biggrin:

:drool: :drool: :nuts: :nuts: :drool::drool:

I never drool as much anywhere else as I do on the Fendi subforum, and this one take the cake. STUNNING!!!!

Oh my, Saich, I don't know how you will make it through these next couple months.

I envy Deco who gets to stare at it everyday till then.

Congrats Saich!!!

oh my goodness, that is one gorgeous, gorgeous bag.

Just look at it, swoon.

Saich, how you are stopping yourself from jumping on a plane this weekend to go get her, I don't know :biggrin:

It is very hard, if I did not have my dogs would be on the next plane out...LOL

Their might be more pictures posted the weekend so I shall be glued to the computer just drooling over my lovely bag. So glad everyone loves her.

Deco is brilliant doing this for me, the sweetest of friends who I cannot thank enough.

I am back again :drool: :drool: :drool: did anyone notice its in its own yellow Fendi box, never had one in a box before

Saich, you're going to LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOVE this bag!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: You may even build a very special display perch for it in your house. I think it would be criminal to hide it in its dustbag. It needs to be out like any other piece of fine art. Like in a dramatically lit glass case.

I'll put on my bib, grab my camera and will definitely post more pics this weekend. Everyone stay tuned!!!

Thats why I bought it the more I saw your pictures the more I fell in love. Its the most stunning spy you have a way with words and sum it up perfectly.

You really must get one before they sell out:noggin: I have been on here so much today looking at the pictures.

Saich - You're so right! I just need to convince hubby! :drool: I have spent so much time on these pictures too! As if I'm trying to commit every pearl and detail to memory! Saich's Ethereal Spy!

Deco, you're such a wonderful friend for doing this. :heart: