Heart Attack!!! Behold Saich's Pearl Spy!!!!!!

1. Here is the grand unveiling of Saich's :shocked: :drool: Pearl Spy! Congrats Saichyloo!!!! The pictures don't do this lovely any justice!!!

The Fendi/Moncler snowglobe was a gift Fendi threw in for Saich.

Enjoy everyone! And hang in there Saich! Just two more months and you will be united:wlae:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1aaa 004.jpg 1aaa 005.jpg 1aaa 011.jpg 1aaa 009.jpg 1aaa 016.jpg
  2. Ga-ga-gorgeous!!!!

3. Amazing!! And that's one spy bag suitable for evening & going out....what a piece of beautiful art work!:yahoo:

4. Whoa...:drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart:

5. Scary.

6. it's not my cup of tea, but congrats!!!!!

7. wow .. even the globe is nice ... congrats

8. That's stunning ... I even like the snow globe! Congrats Saich, another gorgeous spy to add to your already fabulous collection!:drool:

9. :confused1:

10. I think it's absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for doing this, Deco! You're such a sweetheart!!! I want more pics!

EDIT: Ok.. I'm back to drool some more.... AGAIN!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

11. I am sure it's very expensive and it takes a long time to create. But it really gives me goosebumps when I first see it. The way the pearls popping out...like someone who has bad acne or chickenpox.

It's just too much for me. The Spy alone is already a beautiful creature. Putting more stuff on it, is just like someone who is over accesorizing(?). When people look at it, all they see is the accessories...not the person.

12. Very pretty bag!

13. Wow. Definitely a piece of art. Congrats.

14. such a nice bag, congrats

i'll use all of my contacts to get one of these hot babes :drool:

15. I hear you. Although I don't doubt Saich's ability to outshine even this accessory.

We need to toughen you up, girl, if a bag scares you! :p