Heads up: Chanel Fall Collection debuts Fri Mar2

1. The pictures should be up by late afternoon on Friday at style.com or elle.com. I know that Spring/Summer 07 Act II just started to filter in, but I'm anxiously awaiting the Fall bags already.

2. Yeah, I was wondering when we'd have access to some pics. Thanks for the post!!!

3. I just asked this in a thread yesterday. I thought I was the only one who couldn't wait for fall!!

4. Ooh thanks!

5. Isn't it crazy--I am just getting out my spring bag! But, I held out for fall for (hopefully) the perfect brown bag. Thanks!

6. Thanks for the heads up!

7. Can't wait. I love fall lines. They tend to have rich colors! :happydance:

8. Thanks for the info!

9. Can't wait to see pics! Thanks for the info!;)

10. i cant wait to see it.....
    for some reason... i love the fall line more than spring/sumemr

11. Yea, thanks for posting this! Since I am now banned until mid-summer, this will give me some stuff to drool over in the meantime and I can plot for Fall! :nuts:

12. cos we didn't really like this season bags that much...that's y...looking forward for the fall season??? I'm 1 of them

13. yea, nothing from spring or summer was too exciting for me. hoping for something psecial in fall~

14. YAY!!!!

I always love the Fall stuff better than Spring/Summer. I'm glad to see I'm not alone!

15. I think seeing what will come out in fall will help us decide on whether some of the bags this season are worth getting...

I'm not overly excited about this season's bags, but still hooked on my cabas!

Thanks for the info!