Head For Hats !

amanda said:
and the boys - it's SO nice to see boys walk around every day in nice khakis and collared shirts!

not everyone here is like that, for sure, but hey, they can't all be as awesome as i am!

y'all should all come and visit! i bet y'all have never had real sweet tea...

You're so cute, amanda.

When I was lost in Monte Carlo this past summer, I spotted a nice looking young man wearing khakis and a polo with his MONOGRAM embroidered on it! I was like I KNOW that boy is from the south! Yep, he was from Georgia! And he helped me find my way home. :love:

IntlSet said:
You're so cute, amanda.

When I was lost in Monte Carlo this past summer, I spotted a nice looking young man wearing khakis and a polo with his MONOGRAM embroidered on it! I was like I KNOW that boy is from the south! Yep, he was from Georgia! And he helped me find my way home. :love:

aww :love: thanks hun! hmm, monogram polo, khakis, summer in monte carlo...i'm going to go ahead and guess he's a Kappa Alpha and drives a Land Rover, lol. i'm glad he represented us well :biggrin:

amanda said:
aww :love: thanks hun! hmm, monogram polo, khakis, summer in monte carlo...i'm going to go ahead and guess he's a Kappa Alpha and drives a Land Rover, lol. i'm glad he represented us well :biggrin:

I'm a Gamma Phi Beta! We love Kappa Alpha. :amuse:

IntlSet said:
I'm a Gamma Phi Beta! We love Kappa Alpha. :amuse:

i have a bunch of friends here that are Gamma Phi Beta! their house in Athens is gorgeous, it's an antebellum mansion with a huge lawn and massive white columns. i was Delta Gamma, but i withdrew, it wasn't for me :-/. they were quite strict! our house was one of the few on Milledge Ave. that wasn't traditionally southern looking, but we had the best interior designer!

I look ridiculous in hats! Just don't think I have the head shape for them. I did have a hat that I loved in college, from Kangol, but my friends made fun of it (calling it the condom hat) and I got so embarassed I stashed it away :shame: .

pursemama said:
I love, love, love hats :love: ! I have hats for every season/occasion...luckily, I'm one of those people who look good in hats :weird:. I think my main reason for having so many hats is because I HATE styling my hair and in my profession you have to look good, head to toe all the time ( I'm a hairstylist/makeup artist :shame: )...but I LOVE playing with other people's hair :nuts: !
Same here!!! I can't be bothered to do my hair EVERY morning, so that is where the hats come in handy!!!:biggrin: