He went to TIFFANY'S!!! :)

1. My bf got down on one knee and popped the question!!! :yahoo:And OMG i love the ring! He got me a Tiffany's Ribbon ring...The center stone is a little more than a carat and so sparkly! Now i know what the HUGE hype of Tiffany's engagement rings are! They truely are show stoppers and soo pretty! :smile:

I tried to take pictures, but I'm afraid they aren't that good! And it didnt help taking them with a yellow over head light lol! So I assure you the yellow parts are just a reflection not flaws (my fiance just pointed that out to me when he saw me posting this so I just HAD to inform you guys hehe!)

And the first pics of the box is a ceramic box from tiffany's i bought to store the ring, it was empty inside so the next picture shows how i made a little pillow for it!! :smile:

Hope you guys like it!

CIMG2100.JPG CIMG2101.JPG CIMG2102.JPG CIMG2105.JPG CIMG2108.JPG
  2. here are some more pics!

CIMG2111.JPG CIMG2097.JPG CIMG2085.JPG CIMG2082.JPG CIMG2095.JPG
  3. Stunning! Congrats you lucky girl!!

4. Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful ring:smile:

5. Gorgeous! Congratulations to you and your fiancee. :smile:

6. Beautiful ring! My engagement band was from Tiffany. You won't be disappointed!

7. He got you the ribbon ring! It's soooo gorgeous!!! :yahoo: Congratulations~~!!!!

8. congrtz! what a pretty pretty ring =)

9. omg.. the ribbon ring is my DREAM engagement ring! congrats!!

10. Congrats, I am super excited for you. Your ring is beautiful!!

11. Gorgeous ring! He has very good taste. Congratulations!!

12. Congrats!
    Beautiful ring.
    I like the ceramic box. Do they sell those at Tiffany?

13. Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring...

Enjoy your engagement!

14. OMG... Just gorgeous!! I also love the ceramic box it came in.. such a sweet keepsake!

Congratulations!!!!!

15. Congratulations on your engagement - and that fabulous ring! At least you know that the man you're going to marry has good taste. :p