HBO's Girls debuting on April 15th

Hanahh, she has no shame, I was totally grossed out again by her! Poor Ray. I felt sorry for baby Sample & her mom.

I loved her "Kidnapper Uber" when he saw the NYC skyline. I hope Hannah doesn't screw him over.

Sosc came back because she loved Japan, but was lonely. So that's the way I remember her last episode.

Hannah is so gross and so annoying and so self-serving. She manage to screw over her bf, Ray, the Uber/kidnapper and her calls to Jessa and Marnie - she is so self-consumed! I don't know how she has any friends or boyfriends - this current season I found her character to be unbearable.
and boy... Sosh's ex really gave it to her in the sushi place!

Yes, I agree, Hannah is so inappropriate. But I loved this last episode. I found myself LOL at several scenes as well as taking a pause at how poignant some of the scenes were. Didn't expect the coffee truck to turn over like that! Poor Ray but that really made me laugh. I wonder if Adam will break up with Jessa after that experience with baby Sample. I loved the line where he asked if she needed more help than a baby. It really showed how self absorbed she was. Made me like Adam more.

I find Hannah dramatic and at times disgusting but I think they are all self-serving and self-absorbed (Hannah, Marni, Shosh, Jessa, and even Elijah). I get annoyed watching their behavior yet they are the perfect group of friends bc one is not more self-absorbed than the others and they definitely each have their moments.

Marni can't help but talk about herself as Hannah's telling her she's alone on the side of the road.

Hannah abandoning Ray after he drives 1.5 hours in a truck just to pick her up is very typical behavior for this group.

And then she thinks his truck cost only $600!!

I think next week's episode (the season finale) is longer than usual, I will watch and then say "glad that's done for now."

i find hannah dramatic and at times disgusting but i think they are all self-serving and self-absorbed (hannah, marni, shosh, jessa, and even elijah). I get annoyed watching their behavior yet they are the perfect group of friends bc one is not more self-absorbed than the others and they definitely each have their moments.

Marni can't help but talk about herself as hannah's telling her she's alone on the side of the road.

Hannah abandoning ray after he drives 1.5 hours in a truck just to pick her up is very typical behavior for this group.
yes!

The finale was great and saved this entire season.

Poor Elijah, he has to find someone, I never liked the celeb guy he was dating (and I don't care for him on The Strain either but at least his unlike-ability works on that show).

Yay for Shosh using her marketing skills for figuring out a way to save the coffee shop.She looked happier than she was in Japan even.

And how long before Marni breaks Ray's heart again--that girl cannot be trusted.

As for Jessa & Adam--the trashing of the apartment really bothered me, but it must have been fun to film. And I'm happy that baby Sample is back with her Dad--that is one cute little baby :winkiss: .