Hazelnut woven large hobo at NM

i want a large veneta.... now! either noce or ebano... buhu, but retail, even sale, is totally out of the question. never mind, maybe in a couple of years...

wanted to add: congrats for getting these gorgeous babies - post pics!

lara0112, thanks; I will definitely post pics! Don't worry, your perfect BV will come to you too. I hear what you're saying about price -- I'm selling off some Chanel I don't carry to fund my BV. They are truly steep, but not impossible to attain! Just keep it in your crosshairs, you never know what kind of deal may find you! :smile:

kiss_p, did you get your bag? Do you love it?
I tried to post earlier, but the site went down. I'll try one more time.

Yes, I received my bag and it is quite pretty. I returned three other bags I wasn't sure about to get this one - hubby was quite impressed.:P I think this will be a good neutral to wear with blacks and browns.

Question for those who already have this color - how does it age? It looks like the color will get "richer" with age.

lara0112, thanks; I will definitely post pics! Don't worry, your perfect BV will come to you too. I hear what you're saying about price -- I'm selling off some Chanel I don't carry to fund my BV. They are truly steep, but not impossible to attain! Just keep it in your crosshairs, you never know what kind of deal may find you! :smile:

Valkyrie360 - did your bag arrive? Was it okay? I was just reading about some people having problems with some of the sale bags they received from NM - dirty, ink stains, no dust bags. :yucky: Mine arrived fine - no price tag, but it was in a dust bag, wrapped in tissue, with a mirror.:amuse:

Valkyrie360 - did your bag arrive? Was it okay? I was just reading about some people having problems with some of the sale bags they received from NM - dirty, ink stains, no dust bags. :yucky: Mine arrived fine - no price tag, but it was in a dust bag, wrapped in tissue, with a mirror.:amuse:

I'll be honest - the clutch I just got from NM had finger marks on it, a small dent in the outside frame and came with no dustbag or box - I still absolutely love it - it's freakin gorgeous - however that is just yet another reason for me not to use NM anymore.

Yes, that color is gorgeous! I'm hoping to find something in it as well...did you see myindulgence's iron bag? It rocks!

Thanks valkyrie! I'm waayy :love: my little Carmino iron bag. It's been an unexpected hit because it's sooo incredibly versatile and it holds much more than I expected....besides being completely darling, of course.

Go get yourself some Carmino! :tup:

I tried to post earlier, but the site went down. I'll try one more time.

Yes, I received my bag and it is quite pretty. I returned three other bags I wasn't sure about to get this one - hubby was quite impressed.:P I think this will be a good neutral to wear with blacks and browns.

Question for those who already have this color - how does it age? It looks like the color will get "richer" with age.

kiss_p - I've had my Noce Veneta for around 4 months now. The color has not aged, but it's getting more buttery/squishy. I can tell that it's going to get better with age!