Hayden Harnett triple strap Hudson in Smoke Blue?

1. Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this website while searching for reviews on Hayden Harnett. Can I say wow!

I'm kind of still undecided though on the HH hudson in smoke blue. I already have a school bag (the HH havana) but this bag is so pretty! Would you get this bag for about $310 total? What do y'all think? Thanks :biggrin:

2. I have this bag and I love it! I say go for it!

3. Lovely bag...lovely leather...lovely shade of blue...go ahead and bite the bullet...that's what we're here for.Welcome to tPF and Happy New Year.
    I predict you'll be buying many more bags before this year is over:yes:.

4. Great bag and love the color.

5. Thanks girls! :smile::yes:

6. GET IT!! I have it in Cocoa and the blue is TDF!

7. I have the HH Hudson in smoke blue and love it! I'd say go for it!

8. I have this bag and absolutely love it, the leather is super soft, it's lightweight and easy to carry. I bought mine on eBay and I waited about 4 months for one to pop up but I didn't want to pay full price and i paid 230$. IMO I'd wait for a better deal to come.

9. I have been coveting that bag...its still on sale...did you get it? I love that shade of blue-it looks like such a great neutral color!! Oh please post some pics if you do get it....!!

10. To be honest, asking that question here is like asking Martha Stewart if you should make your own wedding decorations. :p
    I say get it. :biggrin:

11. Yes - love it! :tup:

12. LMFAO!

13. Did you decide to get it?

14. Yes yes...I have the triple strap in Persian Rose and I LOVE it! It is a great bag...let us know if you decide on it...

they really are TDF!