Hayden-Harnett Spring cleaning sale! 30-70% off!

1. Thanks for posting this!!
  2. Darn. Nothing I want :sad:
  3. I don't see any bags that stand out either. Are there any that look better in person from this list that I should take a second look at?
  4. wow! Love the frame bag- awesome price on the plaids!! Thanks!
  5. Thank you so much for posting this, just bought the pewter Mercer satchel I've been obsessed with.
  6. I
  7. I love those plaid and tweed bags, especially the two Ana bags. However, I have to say, the Spring new Ana in chalk+tweed looks really off to me, :wtf:
  8. What do you guys think of the naomi chain wallet?
  9. There isn't a must have for me but many thanks for posting it.
  10. I really like the Ana bag. Thinking about picking up the tweed or plaid to use as a laptop bag. Can't beat the price. Thanks for the info!
  11. I doubt you could fit a laptop in an Ana. They're not that big.
  12. ^^ I agree. I actually don't think a laptop can fit in an Ana, unless it's a tiny one.
  13. I got all excited when I got this in my mail and saw the first couple discounts. Hubby even said GO FOR IT (words that I hardly hear from him...LOL) but there was really nothing that caught my eye. I'll take another look. I was hoping to see a Mercer hobo.
  14. Has anyone seen the Thalia in pyrite IRL? Looks like is could be hot, but hard to tell from the pics. What do you all think?