Hayden-Harnett SHOPPING CHAT thread!

1. #31 Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
    Here's my last one:

072722-35

(If someone uses it, make sure to post that you have!)

2. no prob!! i think i have another one too...will have to dig in my email a bit :smile:

3. I got the Ibiza down to $137.27, still in my cart

4. Shipping is $31 to Canada. Anyone here use the Fedex option? It's cheaper but I am afraid of getting hit with brokerage fees.

5. Anyone buy the bikini? I love the print but not sure of the fit. I am not sure if boyshorts would good on me.

6. I was once "upgraded" to FedEx without being told and the brokerage fees + customs were exhorbitant. I'd advise against it. With USPS at least the service charge is only $5 and sometimes a package will make it through without any customs.

7. If anyone needs my $25 code PM me

8. Hmm, maybe THAT's the problem!!! :thinkin:

9. ^^ Nah, if that was the case, I'd never get any!!

10. pigalle, I'm thinking about the Ibiza too. I have a trip to San Francisco coming up next month and I want to travel in style...

11. Thanks for the warning! Some sites have the brokerage and taxes included with the shipping, wish everyone worked like that.

12. :biggrin::p

13. I'm trying to pretend I didn't just see that Brandy Athena sac and Thorn Jackson wallet on the bon. I'm gonna resist, but I do wish someone would take away the temptation because I am weak. :push:

14. ^^Ditto to that. Same two things I was eyeing!!!:p

15. That booth is taunting me tonight!! I think the prices are very good too,which makes it even more taunting!!