Hayden Harnett, Post Pics Here please, Yay!!!

I gotta tell you, J, that's the strangest looking bag I've ever seen, and I thought that before seeing your excellent photos.

:roflmfao:
Haha! i appreciate your candor :smile: - it's definitely not for everyone, but i like the style for whatever reason! Toni has a wide range, for sure. what do you all think? hate?
love?

I think the bag is cool! NMS, but my mom has a lot of vintage bags that have a similar look...I love that HH takes risks and designs things that they love too...

If you have occasions to wear it and do it with pizazz, definitely keep it!

Haha! i appreciate your candor :smile: - it's definitely not for everyone, but i like the style for whatever reason! Toni has a wide range, for sure. what do you all think? hate?
love?

I think the bag is cool - it does have that "vintage vibe" which I really like. I have been eyeing the chocolate edition for so long and if the price comes down...it will be on it's way to me!
During the Big Bang, I called HH for some reason (can't remember why) and by chance spoke to Ben on the phone and we talked about this exact bag....he mentioned that it was one of his favorites.....the combination of the tweed, the wood patterened patent leather, the design - he liked the "vibe". So, enjoy and I hope that "tackiness" goes away!

I got this during the Big Bang Sale awhile back. I'm very happy with it! Such a pretty color, and I adore the lining.

Ana Frame Bag in Plum:
Picture008-6.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

As promised, pics of the Margot Kiss-Kiss in chalk tweed/woodgrain patent.

Thanks so much for posting - I'm still loving it yeahhhh! How exciting - I thought that you were getting the black one. We are going to be purse twins!

I am really glad that the straps are made from such a substantial thick leather - IMO a thinner or patent leather would have made it seem off. :tup:

The only part of the purse that concerns me is the rosette in the middle - does it work for you?

Are you feeling the Kiss Kiss????

Hopefully by the time your read this your sofa & ink disaster will be averted. If you need any help with it - one of my bf's quirks is that he is a whizz in cleaning products - its sort of cool - product labels on cleaning stuff actually mean something to him!

love?

Woman, we are Purse Buddies, I can do nothing less. Remember we've had e-mail conversations about 'should we or shouldn't we' - so honesty is always a plus. It's DIFFERENT, that's all. And that is a good thing. I should have used more verbiage to explain myself better, but was actually in the middle of a firestorm at work. I do not hate it, nor do I really love it. It's a quirky little bag and as I'm writing this I'm really starting to feel the vibes ... oh yeah. Yes, it was a good purchase.

All better now? <kiss kiss>

Ok, here is my first shipment of goodies!! :smile: I am in LOVE with the currant triple compartment, and the gaza hobo, oh yeah and the inka. Those are my definite keepers. The only two I am 100% sure I am not keeping is the Ana and the blue with croc patent trim. Bear with me, I took quite a few pics for you ladies... including some modeling shots which I never do! lol

Mercer Triple Compartment Satchel in Currant
haydenharnett027.jpg

Ana in Saddle

haydenharnett026.jpg

I have no idea why this photo came out so badly, but the hubby did his best. Never mind my terrible mess, I just got out of the pool.
haydenharnett029.jpg

Salina Pouch in Luggage

haydenharnett025.jpg

Mercer Trip Compartment in Blush--- a GORGEOUS color ladies!!

haydenharnett022.jpg

This pic was taken in the crook of my arm, but will easily fit over my shoulder!! Love the bags that accomodate my arms!!

haydenharnett037.jpg

Mercer Trip Compartment with patent trim... for some reason this one was the real let down for me. I didn't realize how metallic it would be, it just isn't my style! It's still gorgeous though girls!!

haydenharnett021.jpg

haydenharnett036.jpg

WOW Mama! Great bags and and they look so nice on you, all of them! That Mercer in the blush, is it?, I just LOVE!!!

Plus, may I say you have a VERY good hubby!! lol Mine would be in the hospital by now if I had ordered that much. :P

Yum, mama2anangel! Great choices!! I think you picked very lovely colors..they are all stunning, but I personally love the luggage salina and the mercer triple in blush...

May I ask why you are on the fence about the (saddle) Ana?

May I ask why you are on the fence about the (saddle) Ana?

It is GORGEOUS, don't get me wrong... but for me, it doesn't fit comfortably over my shoulder, and I feel it is too long for a hand held bag. For a smaller frame, I think it would be perfect! It's leather is GORGEOUS, and the color is too.

All of these bags have GREAT leather. I'll admit, when I received my triple strap I was a little disappointed in the leather. These however are a different story, they are so soft the hubby was even laughing at me because I was rubbing them against my face! lol The luggage color was MUCH prettier than I thought it would be, but since I am also getting this in amethyst in a later shipment, I really only want to keep one... it;s too small for my everyday use! I'll be honest, I have a Balenciaga city, and the leather on these bags puts my bbag to shame... and if you have ever felt a Balenciaga you know that is saying a lot.

Plus, may I say you have a VERY good hubby!! lol Mine would be in the hospital by now if I had ordered that much

Girl, I still have 4 more coming! lol Seriously, my hubby is great about bags (he even offered to model them instead of me, I felt self-concious looking so frumpy), and when I told him I got ALL of these for way less than my bbag he was ok. Besides, some I am going to give as Christmas presents too :smile:

Girl, I still have 4 more coming! lol Seriously, my hubby is great about bags (he even offered to model them instead of me, I felt self-concious looking so frumpy), and when I told him I got ALL of these for way less than my bbag he was ok. Besides, some I am going to give as Christmas presents too :smile:

It's wonderful when a partner supports your hobbies - enjoy them! They are all lovely :yes:! And thank you for the reply...

Thanks so much for posting - I'm still loving it yeahhhh! How exciting - I thought that you were getting the black one. We are going to be purse twins!

I am really glad that the straps are made from such a substantial thick leather - IMO a thinner or patent leather would have made it seem off. :tup:

The only part of the purse that concerns me is the rosette in the middle - does it work for you?

Are you feeling the Kiss Kiss????

purse twins!! :tup: i like the rosette thing b/c it's yellow (love that color), and it adds a dash of interest to an otherwise muted color scheme. you will be v. pleased with the straps - they are thick indeed and i like that they are a darker luggage color so the wear won't be as obvious. like GlamaRuth, i am a vintage hunter & gatherer, and incorporate my ebay vintage finds with modern pieces, so the style of the kiss-kiss is just perfect for me! it has so much character and charm - my only hesitation is that i'm not sure how much i'll wear it since i usually carry big ole' shoulder bags. but for this price, and for this unique style, i am definitely keeping it! and it's so awesome for fall in new england! can't wait to resurrect my boots and tights and bring out this bag!