Hayden Harnett, Post Pics Here please, Yay!!!

Jandelvis
Thank you for posting the pics of the Alfie - I have one on its way - it is making it me so excited.

But the big question is.... has the Kiss Kiss arrived yet????

the Kiss-Kiss shipped tonight and is supposed to arrive TOMORROW - i will surely post pics as soon as it arrives for your poor dears on the other coast with your pony express.

Havana in chalk arrived today, and i knew i'd like it, but boy was i unprepared for how soft it is! and the lining?! i also didn't realize there were exterior pockets on both sides - one on the side facing the body and the other kinda hidden under the 'cowl neck' part of the bag- love that. i'm going to wait on pics of that b/c i think the drapey/slouchy HH's look so much better when worn, and my photog. is occupied... i'm not sure i even want him to see how many bags i've bought, but i must be brave for you all :okay:

jandelvis -- yea on the chalk Havana! Were you able to get it with a tassle? I'm waiting on one too so I'm psyched to hear that you love the softness. What about the color, is chalk a bright or soft white? Thanks and congrats!

jandelvis -- yea on the chalk Havana! Were you able to get it with a tassle? I'm waiting on one too so I'm psyched to hear that you love the softness. What about the color, is chalk a bright or soft white? Thanks and congrats!

Hi valkyrie! I know this is a question for jandelvis but I just got mine today so I thought I'd answer, too! You will love the bag! The color is not stark white, not bright.. but rather white with gray undertones and the silk lining in floral print complements it very well when it peaks out of the flap a bit. I got mine with a tassel and I think it adds a lot of character! :smile: And it is very soft and slouchy, drapes wonderfully!

Here are some photos, I took one of it over my shoulder so you see how it drapes, the one where it is in the box is closer to the true color... :smile:

Attachments

• HH color.JPG
    HH color.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 289
  • HH lining.JPG
    HH lining.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 193
  • HH drape.JPG
    HH drape.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 399
"i'm not sure i even want him to see how many bags i've bought"

LOL - I get you girl!

Now I am expecting a lot from the kiss kiss shots - artistic direction, soft lighting, bistro setting, appropriate music etc.

You got the black Kiss Kiss right? What music do you see matching that purse? Hmmmmm

I am trying to think what music will match my woodgrain??? The mise en place is under a fiscus tree on the patio (raffia carpeting and California light) - but for the music I am not sure??? Early Stevie Wonder - Ebony Eyes???

Man - I need to get a life. Or for my purses to arrive so that I can STOP obsessing about them.

Wow that's gorgeous! I'm kicking myself for not getting one! :crybaby:

Well, I am sure you got some very nice bags, too! But yes, I'd have to agree that getting this was a very good decision (well, at less than $80, what can I say?!) and I love it! Now, I hope I'd love my Mimi in olive just as much when she gets here...

Here are some photos, I took one of it over my shoulder so you see how it drapes, the one where it is in the box is closer to the true color... :smile:

mad, that first photo captures the blue overtones to this bag perfectly - that is about the best real-life shot of that color I've seen! The only time you see that color is in certain lighting ... or if you first peek in at the bag while it's still in its dustcover... I was AWED by that color, I swear!

Mine came w/the tassel too, so that must be the way it comes. Although now that I've said that, one will show up without it. :yes:

mad, that first photo captures the blue overtones to this bag perfectly - that is about the best real-life shot of that color I've seen! The only time you see that color is in certain lighting ... or if you first peek in at the bag while it's still in its dustcover... I was AWED by that color, I swear!

Mine came w/the tassel too, so that must be the way it comes. Although now that I've said that, one will show up without it. :yes:

Yes, I had to take a few until I was convinced that it looked like my bag! Haha! When you take a photo in most lights with flash, it'll look brighter than it is.. Whoever ordered one would be very happy!

Thank you so much madl's gal. That bag looks gorgeous and it's so nice to see it in action. I really appreciate you're taking the time to photograph and model your new beauty. Can't wait until mine comes now!