Hayden-Harnett Lorca in Saddle $139.99 @ plaza too

1. They show the tassel with the bag, I wonder if it's included :supacool:

2. Great shoes for sale! Free shipping.

3. Great price for an awesome bag. But IRL the color is def. more yellow than in the picture.

4. I have this purse. LOVE IT~! I think the color is pretty accurate in the picture. At least, it looks very close to the purse I have. I've heard there could be variations in the colors. That's a great price for a fabulous bag! I only wish it were a little taller. If it were, I would have it in several colors but I need a bigger bag for everyday use.

5. I ordered a bag from there last night thanks! However, now it is no longer online, I am worried since it sold out, I am wondering - do they cancel a lot? Should I expect a sad "your order has been cancelled" notice? I have never ordered from them, how are they with that stuff?

6. I had the Lorca saddle and the color of mine was very similar to the one in the picture too...

7. OMG what a deal. I did not know about this site. thanks for the post.

8. OMG great deals on shoes as well. I have 4 in my shopping cart and I am not done searching the site.

9. Canceled:crybaby:

10. Ordered this and a pair of Juicy Rose flats... Just got two separate emails saying they are both no longer available. One email even said that they left me a message about the items not being available, however I'm staring at my phone and there are no missed calls and no messages. Awesome.
    :tdown:

11. Which bag? The Lorca or the hobo?

12. Ooh... Sorry I didn't clarify. The Lorca.

13. Hmm, weird, I contacted them about the tassel and the person who got back to me said they had quite a few left. Sorry you got the email saying they were out :sad: