Hayden Harnett Hoes Home Base For All Things Hayden Harnett

Hello! Mind if I join too? I am not new to HH, bought a Lorca a while back but sold it because it was too small. Then I was afraid that the other bags were too big! I missed the last sale that was so incredible but went for 3 bags this time around; the thalia in chalk, mercer tc in iznik yellow and the pompidou clutch in blue. All 3 have shipped and I should get them next week! I've really enjoyed reading all the threads and seeing everyone's pics! I can hardly wait to get my new bags and post pics too! I voted for a HH forum so I hope we'll get one!!

Hey some Hayden Harnett seller chick on Ebay got kicked off! I bid on one of her bags and now shes *poof* gone. The I got an email from Ebay loss prevention saying dont pay her if I won her item. Well I didnt win it..so..hmm. Wonder what she did?????

Assuming your talking about plussizefashionboutique07, I was one who got ripped off by her. Only to the tune of $130. Another woman got taken for over $1200! I posted about it in the eBay section (beware of this ebay seller thread). I hope she rots! :cursing:

That seems to be the general rule about HH's photos...the bags always look larger on their site than IRL. I think it's the way they put the bags "out front" on the model. The photo angles aren't very natural...the proportions are off.
I've found that also. I had to return a couple of bags because they were A LOT smaller than I expected when I received them.

Joining in!
Got my Olive Inka & matching tassel tonight and it's stunning. I love the shape!
Got it all loaded up and ready to use tomorrow. :biggrin: I'll try to take pics of it soon.

Hey everyone...

Has anyone purchased the Tharpe hobo yet? I am totally lusting over the ruby one! I am trying to decide between that and the Pastis and am having a really hard time. Has anyone seen this bag IRL? Opinions?

I got super glue on my sonia.

I thought I was going to cry.

This is me with the bag:
DSC_0044.jpg

And the bag by itself:
DSC_0014.jpg

OMG, LOVE your Sonia!!!

Hello! Mind if I join too? I am not new to HH, bought a Lorca a while back but sold it because it was too small. Then I was afraid that the other bags were too big! I missed the last sale that was so incredible but went for 3 bags this time around; the thalia in chalk, mercer tc in iznik yellow and the pompidou clutch in blue. All 3 have shipped and I should get them next week! I've really enjoyed reading all the threads and seeing everyone's pics! I can hardly wait to get my new bags and post pics too! I voted for a HH forum so I hope we'll get one!!

I hope you love your mercer tc in iznik as much as I love mine!!! GREAT bag!

^^ Thanks, bondgirl! I hope so too! I honestly didn't think it'd go on sale but was thrilled when it did! I probably should have gotten the sunglass case in iznik too. Oh well!

chin-
you poor thing! if it took off a little of the leather too, i would go to a counter (clinique perhaps?) and ask them to match the color with an undereye concealer. it'll be more moist, a little thicker, (hopefully will match the texture of the leather a little better), and should match the color of the leather since you have more choices to go with. i'd say try the tiniest dot of the lighter color and see how it matches and go from there...

sorry that happened! you poor thing!

waiting for my correct bag to arrive...which apparently was diverted to CA...while i live in missouri...it probably flew right over me! :rolleyes:

Assuming your talking about plussizefashionboutique07, I was one who got ripped off by her. Only to the tune of $130. Another woman got taken for over $1200! I posted about it in the eBay section (beware of this ebay seller thread). I hope she rots! :cursing:

Yeah thats who I was talking about. Im sorry that happened to you. Did you get your money back?

That is BEYOND gorgeous! :yes:

Can anyone tell who has the mercer clutch in luggage tell me if it's all in one kind of leather? Someone (don't remember who) in the other forum said that theirs came with 2 sides of smooth leather, and 1 pebbled. Anomoly or is this the case with all of them. Thanks!

Can't wait to get my package on Mon!

I have seen HH bags with the "mixed" leather that you are speaking of and I have seen HH bags that are more uniform in texture. I hate to say it, but when you order from HH, its pretty much hit or miss with things like that. Im not saying varied leather is a bad thing, but if you are picky about leather and want something uniform looking, you should probably proceed with caution. Maybe you can call and order a certain bag from HH and voice your requests??