Hayden Harnett Hoes Home Base For All Things Hayden Harnett

I did, but it pulled off a layer of color. It's actually pretty noticeable. Two round spots, where the super glue was. :sad:

Ugh....I wonder if there's anything you can do to fill in the color? Or would it be best to just leave it alone?
I have admired your photo/bag, thanks for posting - 1st time I've seen a pic and she's great!

Hey some Hayden Harnett seller chick on Ebay got kicked off! I bid on one of her bags and now shes *poof* gone. The I got an email from Ebay loss prevention saying dont pay her if I won her item. Well I didnt win it..so..hmm. Wonder what she did?????

Ladies, it had to be done, it really did. Until we get a sub forum, lets post our pics, questions, musings, and more in this designated thread.

I LOVE HAYDEN HARNETT! :yahoo:

Thank goodness someone had to take the bull by its horns!

I tell you, I was taking pics of my bags today (to post on show us your bag thread or whatever it's called) and was really happy w/my small/new collection and I must admit - HH has spoiled me with their great/unique designs along with their ORGANIZATION!!!!!! Once you use their bags and really know how functional they are - you get spoiled!
I have this GREAT Be&D Garbo that I will be using once the weather gets a bit cooler. She is exquisite...the leather, the quality leather, hardware, design....it's really
TOP NOTCH (and full retails is much more $$ than HH) BUT, her organization is non-existent at best. This is where HH excels!!! I want to take Garbo with me to London, but Dominique is really better suited for travel - looks like Garbo may be staying home, she's very jealous of Dominique, you know, cuz she get to go on planes!

Attachments

• CIMG1970.JPG
    CIMG1970.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 212
  • CIMG1972.JPG
    CIMG1972.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 216
Ugh....I wonder if there's anything you can do to fill in the color? Or would it be best to just leave it alone?
I have admired your photo/bag, thanks for posting - 1st time I've seen a pic and she's great!

I don't know if there's anything I can do. I hope it darkens over time though. And thanks.

Here's a pic: The aftermath:

DSC_0076.jpg

Thank goodness someone had to take the bull by its horns!

I tell you, I was taking pics of my bags today (to post on show us your bag thread or whatever it's called) and was really happy w/my small/new collection and I must admit - HH has spoiled me with their great/unique designs along with their ORGANIZATION!!!!!! Once you use their bags and really know how functional they are - you get spoiled!
I have this GREAT Be&D Garbo that I will be using once the weather gets a bit cooler. She is exquisite...the leather, the quality leather, hardware, design....it's really
TOP NOTCH (and full retails is much more $$ than HH) BUT, her organization is non-existent at best. This is where HH excels!!! I want to take Garbo with me to London, but Dominique is really better suited for travel - looks like Garbo may be staying home, she's very jealous of Dominique, you know, cuz she get to go on planes!

I know exactly what you mean about the organization! I love the Gaza Satchel's many pockets and ample space. I can fit a full size notebook or laptop in it easily and the multiple pockets in the front can house everythign from pillboxes, ipods, digital cameras, gum, lip gloss, coins and more! The interior has awesome netting and tons of compartments for pens and stuff. On the side there is a decorative zipper pull but it can be used to stash your little objects or contraband! I had qualms about it looking too rugged but I think that the purple color makes it ridiculously feminine and pretty and in the end, the whole look evens out...it is a tough, durable bag that is very feminine and gorgeous!

Oh and I LOVE that black slip pocket. I throw my keys in there and whatever else and Im good to go. When I need quick access to my keys, I just slip my hand in there without having to unzip the main compartment, and its great, especially when youre like me, carrying around stacks of books, pens, diet cokes, and miscellanoes other things!

Attachments

• CIMG3905.JPG
    CIMG3905.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 254
  • CIMG3907.JPG
    CIMG3907.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 162
  • CIMG3909.JPG
    CIMG3909.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 122
  • CIMG3906.JPG
    CIMG3906.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 149
  • CIMG3908.JPG
    CIMG3908.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 167
Chinsumo, I'm sorry :sad:....I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Can you try to condition the area around the spots? See if maybe that doesn't help blend in some fo the blemishes?

I tried using conditioner, but it didn't work. Thankfully, it's on the back-side of the bag. Which people DON'T have to see. Uggh, it still makes me angry though, because it was my own fault. :sad:

^^ Sometimes when stuff like this happens (and I've had my cry LOL!), I think that now the bag is officially "mine"! Anyway, it's still a *gorgeous* bag and you are the envy of many folks here :yes:....

Chinsumo,

I noticed that the tassels on my salina amethyst had that too..very small , about the size of 2 pinheads combined. It did bother me but I realise I love it anyway.
Your sonia is still very gorgeous and it is on my wishlist...enjoy!