Hayden-Harnett Havana Hobo

1. What do you guys think of this bag? I love the design and the luggage color! I've been flirting with the idea of getting one. With the discount at the HH website, I can get it for $399. I'd appreciate all comments on this bag, esp from those who own it or have seen it in person!
    havana_lug_med.jpeg yhst-31325292331118_1893_1101611.jpg yhst-31325292331118_1893_14081689.jpg
  2. I love mine. I got the purple and it is beautiful. The inside has lots of pockets and the lining is a pretty scarf-like material.
  3. I have this bag in mulberry. I used to love it, but my husband told me I'd get tired of it and he was right. It is not a style that I'd normally carry and I was trying to break out of my comfort zone. I still think it's a cute bag, but the thrill is over already. The price is really reasonable so there's no reason not to try it. Check reesycakes for coupons. Also, search the handbag forum b/c there was an entire thread about this bag. Good Luck!
  4. I just checked and reesycakes doesn't have coupons for HH. Does anyone else know where I can get a coupon for ths bag?
  5. I have the hobo in black and I really love it. It's so functional and the leather is really cute. But I'm also a big bag girl
  6. I just made my first order thru the HH website, and being a first time customer, you get a 15% discount and it comes up automatically as you go thru the checkout process.
    If you're a repeat customer, I remember Vlad posted a discount code for us a PF, it's in the deal and steals section, I'd post it for you, but I don't know how. Hope this helps. The coral leather on my new clutch is "yummy"!!! Very soft and smooshy, great color too.
  7. I have it in mulberry too and I've used it once. The color is lovely but I wish I got it in yellow or white instead. I am sure that I'll use it a lot more once I get tired of my other bags. It hasn't happened yet though. :nuts: :nuts:
  8. Hopefully mine in chocolate will come in the mail today. I will post pictures when it does.
  9. I really like the chocolate! I will be anxious to see some real life photos, though!
  10. not today. the ups god did not smile on me and bring me my beloved bag. maybe tomorrow.
  11. AWWW!!! I hope it comes tomorrow, because I really really want to see some pics!!! :o) Good luck, sweets!
  12. Still waiting. My SA said she ups'ed it on monday. hmmm. I wish she had had the tracking code. Don't you hate that...when you don't get a tracking code. Just knowing it is coming but not being able to see its progress drives me batty.
  13. The Hayden-Harnett Havana Hobo looks heavenly - try saying that fast:biggrin:
  14. beware ordering from their website! I ordered a bag and they sent me the wrong one, i've been trying to reach them for 3 days, their phone is busy non-stop and when I emailed I got a reply that they're out of town! others have also had problems with them. too bad, they make nice bags.