hayden harnett handbags

1. i am not familiar with the designer, but i have found a bag that i like and i am having a hard time justifying the price for something not well known to me. so, i thought i would ask for tPFers what you think of hayden harnett handbags.

what's so special about these handbags?

2. Beautiful leather and beautifully made. Nice detailing and lots of pockets. I just love all of mine to bits.

3. I am beginning to really notice the beauty of these bags......I still need a Kooba, though.........

4. I just got my first one last week. Beautiful design and excellent workmanship.

5. Very nice bags. I have been hearing that name mentioned a lot more recently.

6. i'm getting a HH next week...have only heard excellent things about craftsmanship, etc...i'm getting the mercer bag with three compartments...
    : )

7. Wonderful- totally worth the money. After four months of hard (everyday) wear the leather still looks great and, even better, still smells amazing. Seriously- worth every bit of what they are sold for (and totally awesome deal when on sale). Take a chance, you won't be sorry :smile:

8. And the people behind the brand are great, too. They're active on the fashion web community! One can really feel on a personal level with them. I know that sounds crazy. :-P

9. i think there's a sample sale both online and in store starting tomorrow (tuesday US time) for 2 days. check the Deals and Steals forum, there's a thread about it. HTH~ ;)

10. I just purchased the Salina from Anthropologie for only $99.00 and it is the most beautiful bag I have ever seen, and exactly what I wanted. The leather is so supple and lightweight and the bag is trendy but the perfect size. I am a new Hayden-Harnett lover